What easter eggs would you like to see eventually?

Spider-Kurt!

Civilian
Reaction score
A few of mine...

Reference to Bill Finger (Have any of the previous movies?)

Adam West cameo (Surprised Schumacher didn't use him)

Dinosaur robot and giant penny displays during a fight scene in a museum

Previous movie Batmobiles in the Batcave

Ventriliquist dummy, Ra's Al Ghul's sword, Mr Freeze's gun, original Clayface mask and things like that on display in the batcave.

Gordon's World's Greatest Dad mug.

References to previous movies without stepping on any toes (Simular to Banner's suicide attempt and Harlem battle references from Incredible Hulk in Avengers)Maybe Bruce mentioning things didn't work out with Selena or Ra's has been presumed dead before.

Giant penny. Lol

Seriously I would love to see West, Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney and Bale Batsuits in the Batcave.

I doubt they would build entire batmobiles just for 1 or 2 shots. That's wasted money.

Maybe they'll have the giant penny or t-rex, probably not though. If they do ill probably react with a "oh that's fun they did that" but i always preferred seeing a batcave without that stuff. It's cool in the comics, but a little corny in the movies. Isn't the T-Rex from a case he and Robin were working on from some silly villain?

My easter eggs in the cave would be suits, or silhouettes of past suits stored. Maybe a Robin suit, Nightwing, and Batmans regular suit. In the future they can add the 2nd armored Bat-suit in there.

Maybe a Joker card or something that serves as a reminder to Batman. That would be the one cool Joker reference they can make in this first movie.

I doubt they would build entire batmobiles just for 1 or 2 shots. That's wasted money. Why would they have to build entire batmobiles? Couldn't they simply build the exteriors just for show?

Maybe they'll have the giant penny or t-rex, probably not though. If they do ill probably react with a "oh that's fun they did that" but i always preferred seeing a batcave without that stuff. It's cool in the comics, but a little corny in the movies. Isn't the T-Rex from a case he and Robin were working on from some silly villain? Never cared for the notion of the T-Rex or the giant penny in the cave either. That's why I mentioned them showing up in a museum instead.

My easter eggs in the cave would be suits, or silhouettes of past suits stored. Maybe a Robin suit, Nightwing, and Batmans regular suit. In the future they can add the 2nd armored Bat-suit in there. Nice ones!

Maybe a Joker card or something that serves as a reminder to Batman. That would be the one cool Joker reference they can make in this first movie.
I can't imagine Batman not having previously encountered the Joker already in the next set of films. The playing card and a reference to past encounters would be perfect.

I doubt they would build entire batmobiles just for 1 or 2 shots. That's wasted money.

Maybe they'll have the giant penny or t-rex, probably not though. If they do ill probably react with a "oh that's fun they did that" but i always preferred seeing a batcave without that stuff. It's cool in the comics, but a little corny in the movies. Isn't the T-Rex from a case he and Robin were working on from some silly villain?

My easter eggs in the cave would be suits, or silhouettes of past suits stored. Maybe a Robin suit, Nightwing, and Batmans regular suit. In the future they can add the 2nd armored Bat-suit in there.

They could do a quick CGI shot of them in the background of the Batcave? Or dont WB own the various Batmobiles?

They could, but i dont think it's a good idea to have them all there. It still costs money to get them together and it's a cool easter egg, but a bit confusing at the same time. He owns batmobiles from different batman universes? Of course there's the argument of "not everything has to make sense, why cant it just be a cool nod!" but i think Goyer is still in the frame of mind, where it's a different universe and things have to make sense.

I dont think we'll see nods to another world, or giant pennies. Dinosaurs. It would be the same thing if Snyder threw in a shot where Keatons suit, Bales suit, Kilmers suit, etc were all lined up. I dont see that happening. It's a nice dream though.

If they do stuff like that, they should wait until this world is over-with. Do it in a Batman Beyond or something. Since, no matter what world it's set in, a Beyond movie could exist in Nolans, Burtons or Snyders timeline. It's futuristic. They can use crazy CG and show all these batmobiles and suits.

The Snyderverse needs to do everything to convince people that it's a whole new thing.

^I didnt want to see that in the Nolan movies but i would love to see it now.

I would love to see Kevin Conroy maje a cameo but not all movie goer know him it will be a treat to all Batman fans though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"