What episode are you most excited for?

ZIPBAGS

Sidekick
Reaction score
Every season we get the initial spoilers about upcoming episodes. And every season their is always one episode I cannot wait for. A couple of seasons ago it was "Justice" where all of the heroes got together. Last season it was tied between "Legion" and "Hex".

So far this season I am the most excited for is "Society". Of course its months away. :csad:

So what episode (from what has been announced) are you most looking forward to?

I am excited for a lot of episodes actually. Of course I'm excited for Savior since that is the season premiere. But judging from the spoilers, Metallo, Idol, Kandor, and Society look to be great as well. I am really excited for this season overall.

So far all of them with any real spoilers behind them have me excited, yes that includes the zombie episode. :p

Probably the Premiere and Metallo has me most excited as I have been wanting Metallo to show up for a while.

justice society.. I wonder if they'll pull out the old school outfits.. so far it hasn't been hinted at that there has been "any" kind of superhero community beyond the present day..

So far all of them with any real spoilers behind them have me excited, yes that includes the zombie episode. :p

Probably the Premiere and Metallo has me most excited as I have been wanting Metallo to show up for a while.

Rabid sounds pretty cool. I mean...

Clark and Lois in the trenches fighting zombies and romantic sparks fly? Awesome.

Society, definitely. Followed by Metallo, Kandor and Savior.

I went for KANDOR.. Savior probably won't be all i hope for (too much:whatever:) Reckon "kandor" is all about Zod/Jor-el myself (love the Kryptonian stuff:word:).

& not in list but obviously top of my list "The Finale" this season will be awesome.!:wow:

I went for KANDOR.. Savior probably won't be all i hope for (too much:whatever:) Reckon "kandor" is all about Zod/Jor-el myself (love the Kryptonian stuff:word:).

& not in list but obviously top of my list "The Finale" this season will be awesome.!:wow:

A few years ago, I would've agreed. But considering last seasons finale... I'm not so sure.

For me Savior but that's just because it's the first episode. I just want to see a new episode.

Thats a fairly miserable slate, I'm sure Society will be great but I'm not into JSA. I've gone for Roulette. Ollie, cage matches, likely toplessness and sweat.

...... But considering last seasons finale... I'm not so sure.

Too much emphasis on the "NON fight" with Doomsday, I reckon they've just set it up Burying DOOM so lex uncovers him when he returns To finally stop Clark/Superman as in the animated version.
Can't honestly imagine them writing a character like Doomsday off in such a lame fight.
Finale this year maybe ?, though i reckon we get Darkseid this year & Doomsday vs Superman to finish Smallville for good:super:.

I forgot about the JSA episode...yea, I'm really excited for that.

As far as themes go, I'm looking forward to seeing Clark using a costume of some sort during his hero gig. So I like that, and I'm looking forward to the redemption of Green Arrow.

i'm looking forward to Society, Savior, Idol, Rabid, Metallo, really this entire season, so it's hard to just pick one, but it I have to I guess it Savior cause we see a Superman outfit plus Metallo is in it as well.

hmm hard to say i cant wait to see what johns does with society, metallo looks interesting from pics and the promos. Cant wait to see savior since its the start. Idol/kandor should be interesting episodes.

I choose Echo. I loved all of Bryan Q Miller's episodes last season, so I expect it to be another winner.

After that I probably will go with Metallo, should be interesting to see how they handle that character. To be perfectly honest I am not that excited about Savior, the show didn't have the best final last season and Savior will have to tie up lose ends so while I don't expect it to be bad, I don't expect much out of it either.

Geez, I can't decide! Metallo should be sweet, Rabid sounds great (can't wait to see what Ollie's new suit will look like, plus Superman vs Zombies =Epic Win.), obviously I think we're all pretty excited for the first episode, I'm looking forward to Idol because the girl playing Jayna is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses (I love her character on Warehouse 13), but I think Society is probably going to be the one I anticipate most. I have a feeling it'll be very Watchmen like, not necessarily in the story, but just seeing the retired heroes interacting with the current generation. I'd love some Watchmen-like flashbacks of the JSA kicking butt during WW2 or something, maybe have their own long forgotten hall of justie type place where we see all their old costumes in dusty display cases. Maybe they help the JLA in a fight at some point and it plays like the "death of Hollis Mason" scene, where they are in plain clothes, but when they hit they remember it like it's the good old days.

Episodes where they expand the Smallville version of the DCU beyond just the Superman stable of characters have always been the ones I anticipate most. I hope the JSA sticks around, or is at least referenced from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"