What Generation Are You Part Of?

my 12 year old daughter is on here...now that makes me feel old.

I'm from the Thatcher Generation

I am from the boomerang generation. But I always thought it was generation X :huh:

I born in '89 so I guess I'm a part of the Echo Boom Gen.

I don't see a tidbit on Baby Busters. What gives?

That's the name given to the real members of generation X. When referring to a generation that has more than one part,the older and young parts need to be distinct. So the older part is the Busters,while the younger is the Boomerang.

I am from the boomerang generation. But I always thought it was generation X :huh:

It is,but it's the end part. Like I said in the first post,it's a cusp. It's at the end of X and the start of Y.

Some people actually know which generation they are from,but others don't have a clue.

Echo Boom...but damnit i grew up in the 90's!!

B:TAS, the origonal turtles toon, the real ghostbusters...hell i remember it all!!

also i beleive this should be called "The Pokemon Generation" since thats the big thing i recall from my time on earth:huh:

born in 75
spent my childhood in the 80's
the media said in the early 90's that I was part of Generation X, that didn't make me feel any better about myself

I'm a Boomeranger. The description fits me perfectly. I'm 27 and have my degree, but am still liviing with my father as I job hunt. :csad:

boomerang and yes I am back with my parents :o

we had it as good as it ever was though with TV. Other than the glory years of Simpsons, SNL and Beavis and Butthead we had the Nick lineup of Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Guts! and Doug. And lets not forget TGIF with Full House, Family Matters and Step by Step.

boomerang and yes I am back with my parents :o

we had it as good as it ever was though with TV. Other than the glory years of Simpsons, SNL and Beavis and Butthead we had the Nick lineup of Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Guts! and Doug. And lets not forget TGIF with Full House, Family Matters and Step by Step.

Wow, I'm not the only one that remembers TGIF, in the late 80's/ early 90's. :wow:

Generation Y/Millennials/Echo Baby Boom

I would think these are the bulk children of the younger Boomers. As some X'ers may have noticed,this generation claims to have grown up in the 90's. When in many cases,they have not. Years are 1987 to 2001,so when you put that into account they grew up in the late 90's and early 2000's. First generation to grow up with computers mostly,a good number of the Y were still children when September 11th happened. This generation seems to have a ego,most of it was left over from X and the 90's.
I don't have a big ego, I'm PERFECT. :o

I would have thought there were some baby boomers here. But it doesn't look like that so far.

Echo Boom...but damnit i grew up in the 90's!!

B:TAS, the origonal turtles toon, the real ghostbusters...hell i remember it all!!

also i beleive this should be called "The Pokemon Generation" since thats the big thing i recall from my time on earth:huh:
*holds up glass* HERE HERE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"