World what happened to Spyke

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
Remember on X-men Evolution they created the character Spike or Spyke just for the show, he was Storms nephew. He could shoot spikes out of his body and he also had like a X-board that he road around. Does he still exsist or did he go with Evolution. Do they use him in comics?

I f *cking hate when they create new characters for different versions of X-Men. Its ridiculous, you have thousands of characters to choose from.

Spyke was for Evolution only, sorry. I think he was a cheap rip off of Marrow if you ask me, even though I did like him. He was never used in the comics. X-23 however, is being used in teh comics now. Nothing like a Wolverine-based character to keep things going. She can be found in New X-men.

Spyke was incredibly annoying.

I love Evo! It's what got me interested in X-Men...but upon further expansion in the subject for me...

Yes, Spike was a rip off of Marrow...

And Yes, I was glad when he was gone.

There was actually a character in X- Force that was called "The Spike" and had the same powers as Evan from Evo. But... he's dead. They never revealed his real name.

squeekness said:
Spyke was for Evolution only, sorry. I think he was a cheap rip off of Marrow if you ask me, even though I did like him. He was never used in the comics. X-23 however, is being used in teh comics now. Nothing like a Wolverine-based character to keep things going. She can be found in New X-men.
What was x-23 originally created in?

X-23 first appears in Evolution,and her character was then transferred over into the comics with pretty much the same background.She was the 23rd attempt of cloning Wolverine,etc.

I thought it was fun to watch as a saturday morning thing but I didn't think it was like something that could be compaired to a comic book.

im sorry who was spyke again? haha just kidding but seriously who cares! evolution was good towards its end but failed in the beginning

I found Spyke slightly annoying, the episode showing the rift between him and Quicksilver was meh. I did like the evo version of Magma, but they never her much to do.

*cringes* OMG I hated Spyke, the most annoying X-men character EVER!

I was SO happy when Spyke left...went to the morlock tunnels...hmm that doesn't sound like someone else at all who would have been better in the series than Spyke...no, not at all...

Spyke was by far the worst character in Evo. Generally, I really enjoyed the character portrayal in the series, but he really was a waste of space.

Really? I thought perky, perfect Jean was the worst character on Evo.

She was far from perfect.An overchiever?Sure.But its not like she was some kind of Stepford.

In your opinion...for me she was...her and Scott were a little too...too...something on that show...I disliked them both intensely.

Why are you always starting stuff with me? You wanna fight? Cause we can fight! ;)

I've never started anything with you.:confused:

Bring it on,if you like.:o

Coldqueen said:
Piss off, Evo rocked.

Seconded. X-Men Evolution wasn't too bad.

SPike was included later in the comics as a member of X-Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"