What if a Green Lantern was in another show.

Ultra Lantern

In Darkest Night!
Reaction score
Pick a show on tv.It could be old or new.Give the character in the show the power of Green Lantern.

I'll begin: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Xander could get the Green Lantern's ring and help Buffy fight vampires or demons.Xander would probably give Buffy the ring at times to improve her slaying skills.

It's fun.Now you try it.

Here's another one: Star Trek: The Next Generation

The Enterprise responds to a distress call from the planet OA.When they arrive,The Guardians tell Captain Picard that all the Green Lantern Corps have been turned into Borg and the Corps are now known as the Borg Lanterns.The weakness of yellow doesn't effect them anymore.It's now up to Captain Picard and his crew to go into battle against these new Borg.Will they survive?

Last edited:
That's a tough one

I'd have to say six million dollar man, he would make a good lantern

I also think dragon ball z would be interesting

Last edited:
man in black vrs Zen like Jack with the ring at the end of Lost = epic.

Here's one: Gilligan's Island

Gilligan is collecting coconuts and finds a green ring.When he puts it on,a green basket appears on the ground.He's amazed that his thoughts became reality and run's to tell everyone else.After he shows everyone
what the ring can do,The Skipper announces that they can leave the Island.The next day,The Skipper uses the ring and creates a boat.Ten minutes after they leave the lagoon,the 24 hour charge on the ring is up and they all sink in the ocean.When they all get back to the lagoon,they all blame Gilligan for what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"