What If?... (X-Men 3 style)

ProfeZZor X

Master of all that is ice
Reaction score
Hey True Believers… Just the other day, I was thinking of how fun it would be to create a thread solely on the “What If” possibilities on this movie. And I’m not just talking about a specific actor, but the overall scope, and every little aspect of the choices made to create X-Men 3, and how you or the general populace would react. For example:

What if Michael Clarke Duncan (Green Mile, Armageddon, Daredevil, Sin City) played the Juggernaut?

What if X-Men 3 was directed by a darker director, like Time Burton (Edward Scissorhands) or David Fincher (Se7en, Fight Club)?

What if the overall production look of the film resembled the brightly colored “Jim Carey & Schwartzeneger” Batman films?

What if the movie was mostly action, and had no character development?

What if the movies were only about the original X-Men versus Magneto?

These are the kind of universal questions I’d like for you guys to come up with, so that everyone can discuss. Feel free to respond to mine, but the objective is to come up with your own types of questions and get some opinions going, knowing what you already know about the film so far…. After all, that’s what this forum is all about.

ProfeZZor X said:
What if the movie was mostly action, and had no character development?

I wouldn't exactly consider this one a "what if".

What if Carrie-Anne Moss played Callisto?

carrie_anne_moss2.sized.jpg

02.jpg

bosef982 said:
What if Carrie-Anne Moss played Callisto?

carrie_anne_moss2.sized.jpg

02.jpg

Good choice... AND, she wouldn't have to change clothes. She can wear the ones from the Matrix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"