What if........?

I think the tone of the execution would be the same, but there'd be more crap to fill in all the "becoming Batman" storyline. They wouldn't be able to tell his origin in the middle of the story.

WHAT IF?...

Maximus hadn't died at the end of Gladiator?

Halcohol said:
I think the tone of the execution would be the same, but there'd be more crap to fill in all the "becoming Batman" storyline. They wouldn't be able to tell his origin in the middle of the story.

WHAT IF?...

Maximus hadn't died at the end of Gladiator?

I wouldn't have cried like a little girl. :(

He would have made a good leader and married that chick. And would have been a good father to that annoying little boy.

OOH, I got a good one.

WHAT IF?

They had stuck with Vader's original line:
Vader: Did Obi-Wan ever tell you what happened to your father?
Luke: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
Vader: No, Luke... Obi-Wan killed your father.

Then Darth Vader would never find redemption, since him being Luke's father is a key element for bring his humanity back.

WHAT IF?...

What if Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) came back for "XXX: State of the Union"?

thealiasman2000 said:
The movie would have ruled!

WHAT IF?...

What if, in "X2", the younger X-Men would actually be allowed to use their mutant powers against their opponents (ie. Pyro torching those cops, Syrin busting Stryker's men's heads Scanners-like with her sonic scream, Jubilee torching Stryker's men with her firework powers, etc.)?

then X2 would have actually felt like a movie based on the X-Men... seriously, out of all of the students at the Xavier mansion, Bryan Singer decided to only have two or three fight back... if the movie had followed the X2 novel, then it would have been so much better- Colossus steeling up, Siryn screaming, Jubilee blasting a soldier with her fireworks before being captured(instead of randomly having Storm mention her name in Stryker's base,) Multiple fending off a few guards, Rogue helping wolfsbane escape, and Husk shedding to get away to safety.
why weren't these scenes shown? I hope X3 makes up for it by allowing Jubilee, Siryn, etc to actually do some good things with their powers.

What if.....Luke found his chopped off hand in the garbage chutes of Cloud City?

thealiasman2000 said:
Then Darth Vader would never find redemption, since him being Luke's father is a key element for bring his humanity back.

WHAT IF?...

What if Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) came back for "XXX: State of the Union"?
^It would have sucked just as much.

Tsunulia said:
What if.....Luke found his chopped off hand in the garbage chutes of Cloud City?
^He'd get it bronzed and put on his mantlepiece.

What if...
Zuul: ARE YOU A GOD?
Ray Stanz: Well... yes.

I actually imagined a response like it when I was imagining fanfics (one that plays on the heavily mystical sifde of the Ghostbuster's equipemtn that I also imagined):

Gozer: who are you?

my fanfic Ghostbuster character: These are the Keepers of the Prison of Eternity.

Gozer: Then... DIE!!!!

(lots of blue lightning)

fanfic GB character: I guess she was going to zap you no matter what you said.

WHAT IF?...

What if "Mortuary" was about a haunted house, and NOT about zombies?

I don't think anyone would watch it then.

What if......they made Mystique wear clothes in the X movies?

Tsunulia said:
I don't think anyone would watch it then.

What if......they made Mystique wear clothes in the X movies?
Then Lois wouldn't have been able to seduce Neil Goldman by pretending to be Mystique in Family Guy.

What if...
Carolyn Burnham shot Lester instead of the guy next door?

Halcohol said:
Then Lois wouldn't have been able to seduce Neil Goldman by pretending to be Mystique in Family Guy.

XD WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*falls off chair*

That movie was bloody awful, so I don't think anyone would give a rat's ass

WHAT IF?...

What if, in "Looney Tunes: Back in Action", instead of Shaggy whining to Matthew Lilard (who actually played him well in the movie), Joe Dante had Daphne yelling at Sarah Michelle Gellar for completely ruining her character and turning it into a Buffy clone?

Cinemaman said:
What if Burton made Batman 3 and 4?

Then at least the Batman Franchise would have been much more alive then it was before Batman Begins was made....and also the fact we probbaly would ahve never gotten Batman Begins and by now wed probably be at Batman 6.....lol

WHAT IF.... Johnny Depp did not turn down the role of Mr.Smith in Mr.and Mrs.Smith??? (suppoosedly Depp was considered for the role.)

TheSpyAssassin said:
Then at least the Batman Franchise would have been much more alive then it was before Batman Begins was made....and also the fact we probbaly would ahve never gotten Batman Begins and by now wed probably be at Batman 6.....lol

WHAT IF.... Johnny Depp did not turn down the role of Mr.Smith in Mr.and Mrs.Smith??? (suppoosedly Depp was considered for the role.)

We would have Deppjelina, which really doesn't have the same ring.

What if the original ending for Apocalypse Now was used? In the first draft, there was an air strike against Kurtz's compund, which he fights off using a gatling gun to fight off the planes and shouts "I feel the power in my loins"

C.F. Kane said:
We would have Deppjelina, which really doesn't have the same ring.

What if the original ending for Apocalypse Now was used? In the first draft, there was an air strike against Kurtz's compund, which he fights off using a gatling gun to fight off the planes and shouts "I feel the power in my loins"

Then many of us would be scarred for life

What if.....Jim Carrey played V?

Tsunulia said:
Then many of us would be scarred for life

What if.....Jim Carrey played V?

We would have a masked man reciting Shakespeare with his buttcheeks.

What if Sonny Corleone made it through the tollbooth?

He probaly would get killed in parts 2 or 3, since the Corleone seem to have a death curse.

WHAT IF?...

What if Srah Connor did not get cancer, and she actually was in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines"?

thealiasman2000 said:
He probaly would get killed in parts 2 or 3, since the Corleone seem to have a death curse.

WHAT IF?...

What if Srah Connor did not get cancer, and she actually was in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines"?

She would have died fighting the robots anyway.

What if Quentin Tarantino had directed The Lord of the Rings?

Oh wait, that's been answered:

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2709249

What if.......Frodo lost the ring before they got to Mount Doom?

WorthyStevens4 said:
Sam would've *****slapped Frodo.

XDBWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

FIND THAT RING OR FEEL THE BACK OF MY HOBBIT HAND!!!!!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"