What if NFL SuperPro hadn't been cancelled?

Tropico said:
And their best assassin is a greek cheeleader dressed in red?:o
you've got it and her assistant is a JENIFER GARNER look alike:ninja:

They should just contact Vince McMahon and turn him into XFL SuperPro. Who wouldn't want to see XFL SuperPro vs. He Hate Me?

One, I think that if he wasn't cancelled, I would've snapped further by now.

And two, why would I want another person who looked like Jennifer Garner walking about?

Mistress Gluon said:
One, I think that if he wasn't cancelled, I would've snapped further by now.

And two, why would I want another person who looked like Jennifer Garner walking about?
i wouldn't mind having a neighbor that looked like ms garner:ninja:

Maybe Jennifer Garner would have played SuperPro's girlfriend in the NFL SuperPro: The Movie that would have been coming out this summer.

maybe but i think shes still on a break from show biz to raise her daughter

Uh, but you see, I meant what if SuperPro hadn't been cancelled...period. Meaning it's still an ongoing title today.

In NFL SuperPro's landmark 100th issue, he calls a press conference to reveal his true identity that he has so cleverly hidden all these years.

Except nobody shows up. So he patrols the streets looking for crimes to break up, but none of the capekillers give a **** about him so he can't even get thrown in the Negative Zone Prison.

In the book's two-page splash climax, Clor (thor clone) murders him, and Iron Man and Cap both go to shake Clor's hand and they walk off in the distance holding hands, Civil War averted, wondering why neither of them had ever thought of that before.

Vic Von Doom said:
In NFL SuperPro's landmark 100th issue, he calls a press conference to reveal his true identity that he has so cleverly hidden all these years.

Except nobody shows up. So he patrols the streets looking for crimes to break up, but none of the capekillers give a **** about him so he can't even get thrown in the Negative Zone Prison.

In the book's two-page splash climax, Clor (thor clone) murders him, and Iron Man and Cap both go to shake Clor's hand and they walk off in the distance holding hands, Civil War averted, wondering why neither of them had ever thought of that before.

...ten years later in the Civil war 10 year anniversary mini titled War of the Civilized it is revealled that it wasnt Super Pro who died by the back up Superpro. The real Superpro has been playing in the canadian football league and nobody knew until he returned to wreack havoc on people who for got him....and for LA not having a team.

roach said:
...ten years later in the Civil war 10 year anniversary mini titled War of the Civilized it is revealled that it wasnt Super Pro who died by the back up Superpro. The real Superpro has been playing in the canadian football league and nobody knew until he returned to wreack havoc on people who for got him....and for LA not having a team.

...after this 4 issue mini drawn by Steve McNiven, which took 17 months to come out, everything leads up to the massive World War NFL SuperPro crossover, which lasts one issue after B'Wana Beast sneezed and SuperPro, diving out of the way, pulls a hamstring.

Vic Von Doom said:

actually the pro prevents the CIVIL WAR by having his lawyers argue that SHIELD has NO JURISTICTION WHATSOEVER to enforce the SHRA as its provisions constitute SLAVERY and that tony stark is attepting to KIDNAP uncooperatve supers and exile them to the negative zone
the revalations cause the STARK INDUSTRIES board of directors to relieve tony of all SI authority untill he stands trial while the IRS freezes his assets
captain america is exonerated while reed richards is charged as an assesory to tony's crimes freezing HIS assets as well all that remains is to locate ben grimm who may or may NOT be among the victims imprisoned in the NZ:ninja:
also tony's layers claim he is insane due to the extremis virus affecting hismind and personallity making him act like a soap opera villian on overdrive

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking? Ultimate NFL Superpro! Update his origin, he's a T.O. type of guy now, and instead of fighting crime he just whines about not being paid enough even though he has a multi-million dollar contract and a bunch of multi-million dollar endorsement deals! I am a genius!

The Joker said:
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking? Ultimate NFL Superpro! Update his origin, he's a T.O. type of guy now, and instead of fighting crime he just whines about not being paid enough even though he has a multi-million dollar contract and a bunch of multi-million dollar endorsement deals! I am a genius!

Someone call Bendis!

The Joker said:
no way joker the 'pro isn't a "whinebottle" he's all hero altho he probably gave it up when the superpro armor got damaged beyond his ability to repair it:ninja:

Too bad I can't find an artist to draw my Civil War NFL SuperPro story.

Too bad I can't find an artist to draw my Civil War NFL SuperPro story.

The Joker said:

Exactly! Call up Bendis, baby! Ultimate SuperPro! He could be Marvel's Booster Gold! His football career was ruined by injuries, but he is in major hock to bookies and the like, and needs to keep his endorsement deals so he can pay them off.

So he becomes a "superhero" for hire...****, if Millar hadn't already wasted him in the Defenders issue, he could be Ultimate Luke Cage! He plays to the cameras, but ignores actual crimes going on around him, until Spidey tracks him down and tells him what's what. Gives him the whole speech about what it means to be a hero, and all that. It'd be funny b/c Spidey is 15 and this guy could be 35, and it's Spidey teaching him about right and wrong.

This is actually a good idea...

Well, I guess I can let the cat out of the bag.

Concerning Civil War: The Return. The hero that is returning isn't Mar-Vell or any of the Captains Marvel.

It is:

yup

you

guessed

it.

The

one

and

only

NFL SuperPro!!! Seriously. He has stars on his uniform. There is a star on the cover for The Return.

Don't be so quick to dismiss this. You may be surprised.

FrogMan said:
Well, I guess I can let the cat out of the bag.

Concerning Civil War: The Return. The hero that is returning isn't Mar-Vell or any of the Captains Marvel.

It is:

yup

you

guessed

it.

The

one

and

only

NFL SuperPro!!! Seriously. He has stars on his uniform. There is a star on the cover for The Return.

Don't be so quick to dismiss this. You may be surprised.
we might at that but aren't the "captains marvel the dc versions?:ninja:

If the SuperPro had been successful,i could imagine there would be a NFL comic series with the adventures of regular football players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"