What If...

Matt.S99

Formally batboy99
Reaction score
Very random topic and this would never,ever happen in a million years, but what if Burton made more of his Batman movies at this time? Who would you cast(obviously Keaton is too old now), who would be the villains? How would you write the script?

Again, a very random and un-important topic, but im bored anyways and i think it would be an interesting idea.

Johnny Depp as the Joker (see Sweeney Todd if you haven't), hahahahahaha

Definetly could work. I cant think of anyone for Batman.

I would have Ricci as Catwoman. Shes worked with burton, shes pretty sexy IMO, she can obviously play someone very dark and gothic and though she isnt really the first person you think of when you hear catwoman(due to her being pretty skinny and short) i think she would work well as the burtonverse Catwoman

Ahhh your right, it would never happen, so theres no much to say about it. But Ricci as Catwoman is something I would like to see I admit!

why does it have to have a chance at happening to be discussed? Its a what if...

Keaton too old?! I would love him to come back for "The Dark Knight Returns"

why does it have to have a chance at happening to be discussed? Its a what if...

Because thats just how I personally feel on the subject, if its not ever going to happen I dont have much to say about it.

What Burton did was great for its time, he made Batman what he was in the 90's, and I love it with a passion.

But its been said plenty of times with him even before WB pushed him into doing BR, that he was done with Batman, he did and showed what he wanted to with the character.

Keaton too old?! I would love him to come back for "The Dark Knight Returns"

if you mean Keaton should cameo or even play a not too important role in the [rumored, I guess] next Nolan Batman film, I think that would be pretty cool.

Kinda like the whole Planet of the Apes thing with Heston, I thought it was a neat touch. especially him playing an ape this time around, haha.

Keaton would never be in another Batman film again, thats pretty much fact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"