What is the bermuda triangle.....

stryfe said:
Very good very good. This almost elminates this thread. Bring on the Chaos! open thread for any discussions.
X-Men = Fake Doom Patrol!!!!

Yes, people have survived trips through the Bermuda Triangle. It's the fact that planes and ships have disappeared without a trace that boggles the mind, but since it's the ocean, things are kinda hard to find if they crash or sink. Some people who have been through the Bermuda Triangle have reported seeing strange things from time to time. Dense yellowish fog coming out of nowhere, instruments going bezerk for no apparent reason....Don't we all just love the unexplained :)

stryfe said:
EXPLAIN THIS BLASPHEMY NOW!! :doom:
Read The Doom Patrol. Know that it came out 3 months before X-Men did. You will understand.

SpHinX said:
Yes, people have survived trips through the Bermuda Triangle. It's the fact that planes and ships have disappeared without a trace that boggles the mind, but since it's the ocean, things are kinda hard to find if they crash or sink. Some people who have been through the Bermuda Triangle have reported seeing strange things from time to time. Dense yellowish fog coming out of nowhere, instruments going bezerk for no apparent reason....Don't we all just love the unexplained :)

I like the aliens theories lets continue with those. More aliens theories!!!!

Bermuda. Bahama. C'mon pretty mamma . . .

I watched a show on the Discovery Channel about it a while ago. One explanation they gave was that there are large methane pockets under the sea in the Bermuda Triangle. When these pockets burst the methane rushes up to the surface and lowers the density of the water. The ship is much more dense than the methane it is now sitting on. This in turn affects the buoyancy of the ship and causes it to sink. Buoyancy is what keeps the ship afloat to begin with so when that is affected it causes the ship to go under.

I think the people on LOST are in the Bermuda triangle . . . only that makes no sense cuz there are no islands there . . . maybe they're in the Bermuda square

D.Rex said:
I watched a show on the Discovery Channel about it a while ago. One explanation they gave was that there are large methane pockets under the sea in the Bermuda Triangle. When these pockets burst the methane rushes up to the surface and lowers the density of the water. The ship is much more dense than the methane it is now sitting on. This in turn affects the buoyancy of the ship and causes it to sink. Buoyancy is what keeps the ship afloat to begin with so when that is affected it causes the ship to go under.

No aliens but very good information. Now repost with aliens in this story for our amusement.

DV8 said:
I think the people on LOST are in the Bermuda triangle . . . only that makes no sense cuz there are no islands there . . . maybe they're in the Bermuda square
The Aluvian Octagon

Ronny Shade said:
boring and scientifical

no aliens

Don't ruin it for me :(

God damn science always ruining the party.

RELIGION 1: Hey this party is great!
RELIGION 2: Yeah, I love God.
RELIGION 1: He is so awesome. You know he created us.

SCIENCE enters the room.

SCIENCE: Actually, we have proven you wrong with the Evolutionary Theory.
RELIGION 1: You lie!
SCIENCE: Nope it's all right here on this piece paper.
RELIGION 2: God dammit. Call up Tom Cruise. I heard he's having a party.

Aliens....triangle...theories....posts.....area 51....

wheres waldo....

i live in florida. The Bermuda Triangle is where Bill Clinton's surplus went to.

I found a very scientifical depiction, put your questions to rest.
95da7c37.jpg

The show went on to say that the methane pockets were placed there by an advanced alien race. The aliens are testing out there new super weapon to destroy aircraft and methane is a key ingredient to the whole operation. They testing it out here because methane is the gas created when you fart and they don't want there whole planet to smell like farts. So they test the weapons. here. They feel that if humans die in the testing process all well.

giggs11uk said:
i live in florida. The Bermuda Triangle is where Bill Clinton's surplus went to.

surplus=aliens?

D.Rex said:
The show went on to say that the methane pockets were placed there by an advanced alien race. The aliens are testing out there new super weapon to destroy aircraft and methane is a key ingredient to the whole operation. They testing it out here because methane is the gas created when you fart and they don't want there whole planet to smell like farts. So they test the weapons. here. They feel that if humans die in the testing process all well.
You rule

D.Rex said:

Perfect. Where do these aliens come from and what do they look like?

Nice picture MEE. Now come up with the history of that monster and post it.

musclesforsupes said:
Anyone know DJ tanners real name anyway on that show?
Donna Joe? Or the actress? Candace Cameron. I feel sad to know that.:(

musclesforsupes said:
Anyone know DJ tanners real name anyway on that show?

What is a "DJtanner"? An alien lifeform? A casualty of the triangle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"