What is the bermuda triangle.....

stryfe said:
This is an impressive photo. Pulitzer even. More, we cannot let this thread die its important to the evolution the hype.
I agree.:up:

Mee said:
Apparently there's documentation of young Tom's life learning to act with the wolves!
7f75eaf8.jpg
Bumping to new page.

Getting back on topic, now that we know the Bermuda Triangle is a big red monster, can it make babies? Like what if it mated with the Lock Ness Monster!?!

Oh no it's already happened! Look!
50dbfed9.jpg

:eek: :eek:

The cover picture for Hustler's July 1976 issue, popularized on the Black Crowes album "Amorica"

Addendum said:
The cover picture for Hustler's July 1976 issue, popularized on the Black Crowes album "Amorica"
We've already discovered that it's a giant red monster.

Mee said:
Oh no it's already happened! Look!
50dbfed9.jpg

:eek: :eek:

Im having a hard time digesting this one. Where is Cameron pics? where are the aliens? Where is Waldo? Answers, I need answers!

stryfe said:
Im having a hard time digesting this one. Where is Cameron pics? where are the aliens? Where is Waldo? Answers, I need answers!
Apparently Waldo is with Carmen Sandiego at Disney Land!
930a21ea.jpg

Mee said:
Apparently Waldo is with Carmen Sandiego at Disney Land!
930a21ea.jpg

I remember watching that show. Very entertaining. The old computer games were quite fun too.

If Atlantis is in the bermuda triangle will Floridas property sky rocket in value?

Asteroid-Man said:
wat the hell is the bermuda triangle?????????
A giant red monster, pay attention.

Asteroid-Man said:
Go through this whole thread and you will learn all about the Bermuda Triangle.:up:

Asteroid-Man said:
wat the hell is the bermuda triangle?????????

Welcome to the thread, my son. Have you seen any aliens,candace cameron, or waldo pictures? Please post any thoughts you have regarding any subject.

What the hell. This must be the "special" thread. At least its different.

Demon Within said:
What the hell. This must be the "special" thread. At least its different.
This thread is genious.

Asteroid-Man said:
Is it explained/proved WHY exactly? Or is that the mystery?

I believe it was noted somewhere on page 2.

aliens.jpg

00186_9_x175.jpg

0763603082.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

a_cart_1.gif

We need more!!!! :doom:

stryfe said:
I believe it was noted somewhere on page 2.

aliens.jpg

00186_9_x175.jpg

0763603082.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

a_cart_1.gif

We need more!!!! :doom:
Throw in Tom Cruise, and that's exactly what happened.

The whole Bermuda Triangle phenomenon is caused by wormholes. Possibly created by alien... um... worms.

Spiderpig said:
The whole Bermuda Triangle phenomenon is caused by wormholes. Possibly created by alien... um... worms.

Yes, YES! Wormholes that take you to other dimensions, where you have to fend off demons from hell and The Man himself ala Doom. Maybe even some aliens...and the worms. Inevitably this indeed is where you find the shady fellow Waldo. I LIKE IT. We need more.

stryfe said:
Yes, YES! Wormholes that take you to other dimensions, where you have to fend off demons from hell and The Man himself ala Doom. Maybe even some aliens...and the worms. Inevitably this indeed is where you find the shady fellow Waldo. I LIKE IT. We need more.
Believe it or not, there are images to support this theory.
9dfddd14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"