Iron Man Sequels What is the fate of STANE International?

kdiddy591

Civilian
Reaction score
Are we through with this plot? Stane told (threatened) Pepper Potts in the movie's end that he'd be back or he will get his revenge or something to that affect?
Will he be in #3? Should Stane International return? In the comics, Stane bought out Stark International because Stark was off somewhere intoxicated and that he couldn't be found when he needed to sign some legal document.:wow:

Good sir I think you mean JUSTIN "Can't Touch This" HAMMER
Though I would love to see Obidiah's son. A man who through excruciating mechanical augmentation turns himself into a Terminator

I don't want previous villain lines tied into the IM3 plot ala SM3. If Hammers returns and it makes sense for him to do so then fine. Other than, "I was a pawn of Mandarin and the Ten Rings..." they should just put those old stories to bed. They didn't develop it enough in those movies so why should IM3 have to be bogged down with old villains?

There wasn't a Stane International in the Iron Man movies. So no Stane International, no fate to be decided.

He is referring to Hammer and got his names switched. Hammer is probably going to be fine. Only a limited amount of people knew Vanko was working on the machines. Honestly how hard of a spin would it be for Hammers lawyers to say Vanko hacked Hammers robots but had no part in their construction(So hammer is not connected to Vankos jail break). There is more theory then evidence. Hammer is the victim of a lunatic and getting a bad rep.

^ That sums up my feeling on the matter as well.

I really do hope that Justin Hammer comes back for IM3. I like the idea that has been suggested before, if they end up doing an adaption of the Armor Wars storyline, where Hammer is involved with the Russian government in creating the Titanium Man. A spin on the US military creating Firepower notion from the comics.

I got the impression from Hammer's last words that maybe theyw ill bring him back. He won't be the main villain though. He'll probably be a resource the main villain uses.

Well hammer has never really been too hands on. But the best thing he can do to hurt Stark is via the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"