What Is The Last Comic You've Read - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal Vol. 1 #1-10
Criminal Vol. 2 # 1-3 by Ed Brubaker
Fogtown by Andersen Gabrych

Incredible Hulk 436-440: Ghosts of Future Past
Meh/10

Seeing Hulk going demented and breakdown to Maestro is cool, so is his fight with Thor then saving him, and Betty laughing hysterically at the death she didn't believe in of her husband

Some stuff like Leader surviving and holding the body of Omnibus, then Omnibus getting hit by people of that place he's in, then that place got nuked along with Maestro and Leonard Samson said absolutely nothing about them and allowed Matt Talbot to nuke them without his knowing and acting all conscious are ridiculously stupid

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #14
Daredevil #18
Swamp Thing #13

Last comic book I read was the Batgirl comic series back in 2002-2003. The Batgirl where her mask had the mouth part covered and she was silent and was trained by that one dude or the ninja woman

The Walking Dead #103

Neegan is gonna get his! :cmad:

Hawkeye #3 - It's just so good.
Dr Who Vol 3 #1 - Fun first issue from Andy Diggle. Always thought when I saw Mark Buckingham on covers for the last series that I'd love him to do an issue. turns out I was wrong about that part.
Flash #13 - I love this book. It's the best DC has right now story and art wise.
Daredevil #1 - I dunno what vol it is, but Mark Waids first issue. I enjoyed that. I got it for free and I really want to read more.

Superman #13
Hawkeye #2 & 3

Last edited:
Incredible Hulk 222

Donny, Marie, & Billy are 3 siblings, Billy is an infant who after drinking some radioactive waste turned huge black monster eating raw flesh, some of the flesh he consumed are of his parents (the father looks like Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad, after he shaved his hair bald). Hulk fought Billy and the cavern they were in collapsed on them. Hulk left, Billy stayed under the rubble, Donnie & Marie are neglected by the departing Hulk in his lonely walk

I didn't read more than a handful of Hulk issues between 222 and 380, so I wouldn't know if any writer took the story of those three later, did anyone do that?
Two children left nowhere in the desert, alone with no nourishment, and their cannibal brother might burst out of the rubble and devour them

I'll give this issue a 6/10

Billy's case reminded me of a stupid story in my English text book from 7th grade; there's that kid (Paco is his name if memory serves right) finding colored sea shells, makes a necklace out of them and it turned him to a cannibal snake. Birds killed the snake and saved the villagers who don't know that snake is one of their people, but they didn't trust the birds after they saved the people from the snake and took part of the snake skin coloring their feathers, ungrateful people killed those birds

Arrow: Special Edition #1
Daredevil: End of Days #1
Marvel NOW!: Previews (one-shot)

Incredible Hulk Vol 1 231
Captain America Vol 1 230
Incredible Hulk Vol 1 232

It's one arc read in that order

Superman v1 #001
Some cheesy stuff, but I love it, it's one of my favorite classics

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #15
Daredevil #19
Swamp Thing Annual #1