"What is this movie?" - thread

Tehmeh

Everybody likes bewbs
Reaction score
I thought I'd make a thread for this. Often we remember a movie, except what's it called and who's in it. Let's find movies for each other here.

I'll start. It's made in 80's or late 70's, probably 80's. There's a war or just soldiers having drills. Some soldiers get lost in swampy woods. They start getting killed one by one, usually by traps. Possibly made by hunters/poachers.

I can't remember the title at all. I can't remember the actors' names. I can't find it. Help me and you shall be rewarded with absolutely nothing!

Walter Hill's Southern Comfort?

Walter Hill's Southern Comfort?

Yes! YES! That's it! Thank you, you spectacular bastard with large quantities of knowledge!

See everyone? It's easy. Let's get this thread going.

Now we just need a thread called "That one dude in that one thing"

I can't remember what this movie was, I saw it as a kid and all I can remember is a cop running up some stairs with his head down then he looks up and it turns out he's a werewolf in a cop uniform.

I can't remember what this movie was, I saw it as a kid and all I can remember is a cop running up some stairs with his head down then he looks up and it turns out he's a werewolf in a cop uniform.

Any idea what century that film was made? Or how many years ago did you see it?

I'd say it was in the 80's or early 90's.

Could it be Silver Bullet? That's the first that came to mind, even though don't remember it having that kind of a scene.

I remember Jack Nicholson's "Wolf" from early 90's too...but of course, again, don't remember anything about a police guy so it's probably something else. Interesting.

All I could find was Wolf Cop. :woot:

fcir7a.jpg

Alright, this is gonna be nearly impossible since I've attempted to search for this short for a long time.

A few years ago, maybe like 6 years ago, I saw a short film that was entirely CGI. It was in a realistic style similar to Beowulf or video game cinematics. The short featured two hunters in a forest around a campfire. They are talking then they hear noises. It turns out there are werewolves or beasts similar to them. It or they, I forget if there was only one or a pack of them, attack the hunters. The one hunter graphically gets his jaw ripped off and you see his tongue moving around. I forget what happened to the other hunter except that I know neither of them lived.

So there you go. I've attempted to find this short multiple times with no such luck.

Alright, this is gonna be nearly impossible since I've attempted to search for this short for a long time.

A few years ago, maybe like 6 years ago, I saw a short film that was entirely CGI. It was in a realistic style similar to Beowulf or video game cinematics. The short featured two hunters in a forest around a campfire. They are talking then they hear noises. It turns out there are werewolves or beasts similar to them. It or they, I forget if there was only one or a pack of them, attack the hunters. The one hunter graphically gets his jaw ripped off and you see his tongue moving around. I forget what happened to the other hunter except that I know neither of them lived.

So there you go. I've attempted to find this short multiple times with no such luck.

Oh man. Naturally I have no answers, but willing to bump for someone to see that. I became interested myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"