The Dark Knight What is your favorite poster?

Bnightwing

Sidekick
Reaction score
Out of all the posters which is your favorite? :bat:

ad1d1712.jpg

Batman in front of Gotham and The batcycle one

Joker with Knife and Card, along with Batman looking over Gothem

then Why So serious..

don't see this thread lasting long, but I will say it has to be the WSS joker poster that adorns my wall! I love it!

Joker with knife and card, followed by burning bat-symbol, then Bats looking over Gotham.

WSS/window. Too bad I could never find one...stupid people cashing in on Heath's death. :(

WSS Joker poster, easily :up:.

Joker with the knife,card and batman with the burning bat logo

Hands down the Burning Bat-symbol. No question.

Batman in front of the building with the burning bat symbol then the WSS one behind the glass.

I got the WSS one already framed, just waiting for them to sell the final TDK poster.

Joker with Knife and card.

The "Why So Serious" poster really does grab your attention when your at the theater though.

1. WHY SO SERIOUS ? JOKER behind the glass smile in blood .

2. THE JOKER solo knife and card poster

3. Batman with the bat-emblem burning in the building

My favourite is the first one. It's perfect poster for me. It doesn't say anything about the movie, but it teases so much.

Joker with the knife with his back turned against us. Followed by the Joker eyes/bat symbol, then the WSS/Joker glass poster.

I hate the Bat-Pod one. It reminds me of Ghost Rider.

The big ass one looks video-game-ish. Don't like it.

My favorite poster has to be the 'Why So Serious' one. I don't know why, but I just love the damn thing!

The Joker writing "Why so serious?" in blood on the glass is my favorite. Perfect teaser poster.

Second favorite is the firey Bat logo in the building with Batman in front. That one is badass too.

1. Batman and the burning bat symbol
2. Joker standing in front of gotham
3. Why so serious?

1. Why So Serious Joker poster
2. Burning Bat-Logo Batman poster
3. Why So Serious wall poster

Definitely the overlooking Gotham skyline poster...After that it'd have to be "Why So Serious?" and the burning bat-emblem in the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"