Justice League What JUSTICE/Change would you like to see in any Character

I found all of their characterizations spot-on, if not simply refreshing.
There's nothing I'd want to change; I just look forward to seeing them evolve... naturally.

Get Rid of Affleck. He's just Terrible in this role. I don't care how. Kill him off, replace him, whatever and get rid of the terrible Frank Miller Design.

Let's get a new Gordon aswell, Someone who adds something to the role. J.K. is just way too generic in it.

I didn't hate Ezra's Flash but I'd enjoy a more manly take on the character instead of these childish portrayal's like we've gotten from Ezra and Gustin.

Put Aquaman more in the spotlight and also give Cyborg more chances to shine. I thought Ray pulled off a terrific nuanced performance and his acting got me more interested in the character.

Give us more Eisenberg Lex. I truly love him in this role.

I didn't like that Whedon made Superman seem more cocky in this film. He did a terrible with alot of the Superman scenes so lets just keep him away.

Kill off Lois LAne. Amy Adams is just a friggen bore in this role and they managed to make her seem unattractive. They've done a terrible job with her since day 1. Let Wonder Woman be Supes main Squeeze.

That is all.

Affleck is a good Batman , the screen writers and regiseur need to work on the new batman and his relation to others more.

If you change too much we will get the problems marvel did with the Hulk.
Fans and "not fans will" see it and I dont think it will solve the problem.
We need better scripts and story telling better action and humor.
More villians and time planed in the future movies.

what would you all like to see in the next Justice League movies and solo movies?

hope personally for part 2(not Darkseid, Luthor , Brainiac, Gorilla Grod, Deathstroke, Man-bat,Clayface and Circe also make good and hard villians together ) so early and part 3(Darkseid). Personally think there would be a good oportunity to make 6 movies of Justice League and use more potential.

Could see the Darkest night story line, the LuthorBrainiac story line, Darkseid, Legion of Doom?
Invasion of the Reach on Earth relatet to Green Lanterns, they could make much more and good.

hope for a battle: Justice League vs Superman

Cyborg ,
Make a curved mirror to reflect heat beams from his eyes.
Could make "red sun" light to weaken him for long time

Batman could have kryptonite Brass knuckles in batshape and a batsympol that grows green like cryptonite or red like crypton suns. Blinding him with light granade and using ultra sound of his bat symbol like black canary does.

Wonderwoman is on similar power level, would rather see how she reflects his heat beam with braceless and how he frees himself from her lasso in a twister . Or how she negates his flight with that brace slap of her.

If Flash would use his powers properly he could rip his heart out easy or send him back or forwards in time.
If using arms to do tornado he could send back supermans frost breath.
Walk through him when moving very fast or avoid his hits when in place and using right body frequency and let him hit water or something. Extreem speed avoiding his laser sight.

Aquaman use his weponn to shot lighting or use water to subdue superman a little.

To battle Superman there is a need of templay of the Justice League.

Hope Luthor or someone uses that blue cryptonite or a colar to control him next time and they give us such a battle.

also who else thinks that Flash should learn and use more of his powers?

Better and more agile bat- armor that rises strenght and speed maybe created by batman and cyborg?
+flight, i know they dont want a ironman but the high tech needs to be there to show batmans brain and mussels more and more. show More technology and science behind the batman.
________________________________________________________________________________________

I think instead of solo movies they could add cyborg and other in between them to make them more interesting.
"Flashpoint" would make great oportunity for that.
Instead of a Cyborg solo movie I would put Cyborg a little into Flashpoint, a little into Aquaman(Ocean Realm, Ocean King, Kingdom of Atlantis) , a little into Superman and Wonderwoman solo movies as a messenger and helper. (especially if the Thinker could control him and use against the Flash or Brainiac could take him over and use against the League)

I hope they use more characters and start to play more with us fans and others.

Use diffrent names of the future movie then only their comic names, like they did with "man of steel".

Last edited:
Every day I hate Ezra Miller’s Flash more

Truly horrible stuff.

Superman using more of his past Powers and getting more smart and formiddable foes.

-Arctic Breath.

-Especially that gravity thing

- hipnosis and tactival (if he ever turns mad or is controlled to do bad things)

-that solar power to be abomb

- a growing resistance to telecinatical powers of Grod and others.

-superman would need a villian that can use red sun to take way and reduce his power
(this would add a need of thinking and science of using a costume or how to fight with head and not only muscles)
(there was a female one in DC similar like phenonix in marvel but from the future )

https://www.cbr.com/ranking-superman-powers/

All should undergow training of their abilities and gain new ones.
(especially Aquaman and Flash, Batman needs new toys and a better suit to fly also)

I like all actor of Justice League till now, but they need to show the characters and their powers, their fights more in a context , fun, action and in a inteligent way. Thats the job of script writers and regiseurs to help the actors do that at the best

Barry Alen , the Flash needs more character growth to battle enemies on Superman level, like Steppenwolf and other.

Would rather want 2 solo movies with his groth and a part 2 justice league with no dark seid before he takes on darkseid in part 3.

Profesor Zoom, Gorilla Grod, the thinker, abra kadabra , Sarvitar, godspeed, black flash, he needs more oponents to grow. Mirror master and others could help out.

for me its bad that we didnt saw him vs doomday, maybe flashpoint could help there plus a crosover, apperance with batman or on other movies? (pinguin, dr freeze and killer frost, captain cold ???)

maybe battle interactions with wonderwoman , aquaman and superman once more to show that he is more then only a speedster. More abilities and moves to show that he can more than run away.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"