BvS Where would you like for Batman vs. Superman to lead us?

Am I the only one who wants a Solo Ben Affleck as Batman film?

No. Not at all. I really want to see Mr. Freeze, Robin, a Catwoman with a decent suit, and a new Batcave... The Nolan Batcaves were seriously lacking

Sometimes it seems there is not really going to be any JL movie ...
WB seems to just trying to make cash with their assets with Releasing great Titles like man of steel , Sup vs bat , Smallville , the Arrow show, flash tv series and ( WW pilot) etc .
It seems everything will be like Giant super special Titles Just for a little run and there will be no Round up JL universe till some other period .
Still I hope for good .

If we don't get JL it'll be disappointing, but I mainly wanted to see Superman and Batman teaming up, so it's not all bad

JL will be MOS 3, MOS 2 is BvS, so I hope to see something. Would be nice to see other films with Duo heroes duking it out though...

As much as I love the idea of the team up between Supes and Bats (it has always been a dream of mine to see this on screen), I really hope they follow it with solo movies, like Marvel did after Avengers.
I loved MoS too much for this Supes to only show up in team movies now and a rebooted Batman needs a stand alone movie even more, to establish his whole world/cast/villains etc.
I would also like a Wonder Woman movie and then to see all three united, maybe with the TV Green Arrow and Flash, for a Justice League movie, which is then followed by solo movies again.

JL will be MOS 3, MOS 2 is BvS, so I hope to see something. Would be nice to see other films with Duo heroes duking it out though...

Wonder Woman vs. Aquaman!

no it's not that. It's the minute you introduce a fourth hero Trinity means nothing. WB wants to make a JL movie so instead of calling it Trinity with these other guys call it JL.

But then I think WB is gonna have a Flash solo movie after BvsS and then a JL movie
No offense to Flash fans but i think Wonder Woman deserves her movie more than Flash, it's just a shame that such an extraordinary franchise, with the most iconic female hero has to be introduced in a team based movie instead of her oun. I wouldn't even worry much with the Flash considering he's getting his oun tv series, well, i guess that's not a good excuse to not give him a movie, but come on, Wonder Woman should be up there with Superman and Batman, they're DC's Trinity, she should be the one getting a film before Justice League.

Derseving and what's gonna happen are two different things. Yes WW should be next but I believe the flash will be next.

Yeah, every news from the inside point to DC focusing on the Flash more right now, one of the people who discussed with us about a Wonder Woman script that was sent to them even said they were focusing more on the likes of Green Lantern than WW. Though one guy can dream :p and considering that studios mostly try to see what people are most interested about i like to let my opinion be clear

Too much to ask for both of them to get movies? Don't see why it'd have to be either or.

we're blind people trying to explain red to each other...in other words we don't know anything

Too much to ask for both of them to get movies? Don't see why it'd have to be either or.

When I created the poll I was thinking about it in stages. Ideally we get individual movies for everyone at some point.

Either way, I do believe that once a Justice League movie happens we'll see it quickly followed by a small wave of individual movies since WB will have already put out two team-up movies.

Still i don't think Wonder Woman's first big screen appearance should be in a team-up movie, she's up there with Superman and Batman, what she lack really is people actually knowing her story and world, and she didn't have that oportunity due to studios not knowing how to write a female superhero.

Yeah, she should have an origin story first. At least now it's just a matter of when we'll see her than if we will. Even if it happens in a Trinity or Justice League movie, it's better than what we've had before.

Here's my take on the more possible ways DC can take to expand his universe

Option 1:
World's finest 2015
Wonder Woman 2016
Flash or Flash vs Green Lantern end of 2015/2016
Justice League 2017 (Superman, Batman, Wondy, Green Lantern,MM (leaving the General Swanwick becoming Martian Manhunter to change a little bit its origin, and possibly Cyborg)
Man of steel 3 Solo movie 2018
Batman Solo movie 2018
Trinity (Superman, Batman and Wondy vs Atlanteans and introduction of Aquaman) that could be in exchange of Aquaman solo movie... 2019
Shazam 2019
JL 2 (with Shazam and Aquaman properly introduced) 2020
Aquaman Solo Movie 2021
Green Lantern Solo movie 2021

Option 2
World's Finest 2015 (they leave a WW cameo for the next movie)
Flash or Flash vs Green Lantern end of 2015/2016
Wonder Woman 2016
Justice League 2017 (Supes, Bats, Wondy, MM, Green Lantern and the destruction leave Victor Stone damaged and the creation of Cyborg for JL2)
Man of Steel 3 2018
Aquaman Movie 2018
Batman solo movie 2019
Green Lantern solo movie 2019
Justice League 2 2020 (including Shazam)
Shazam 2021

Option 3
World's Finest 2015 (Leaving WW easter eggs for Trinity)
Batman Solo Movie 2016
Flash or Flash vs Green lantern 2016
Trinity 2017
MOS 3 2018
Wonder Woman 2018
Justice League (Supes, Wondy, Bats, Green Lantern, MM, and leaving a destroyed victor stone to become Cyborg to JL2) 2019
Aquaman 2020
Shazam 2020

tell me guys which one is your favorite and more important which one you thing is the most possible?

Last edited:
Why is it that the option with Trinity doesn't allow for a Wonder Woman film before?

I don't see the need for a trinity film honestly, just give WW a movie, and have her next film be JL. Trinity feels like a waste of time that the DCCU might not have.

I don't see the need for a trinity film honestly, just give WW a movie, and have her next film be JL. Trinity feels like a waste of time that the DCCU might not have.
Not at all maybe for WW and Batman, Supes having screen time :woot: before the greatest event JL

Think I posted this somewhere already, but here goes.

It's my incredibly complex master plan, you can see I spent
most of the last two-minutes thinking it thru !.

Anyway, after BM/SM (which will be a box-office smashing unprecedented
success that makes Age of Ultron look like the Power Rangers)
its 2016, so bring on Justice League !

Here's the premise:

Darkseid and his posse of scumbags come out of a boom tube
and start blowing stuff up, (and not just New York,
it's the whole world going to be enslaved, destroyed, or used
as a location to open Darkseid's new chain of mega-stores
"Anti-life-equation mart" where you can get anything in the
multiverse, and an agonizing death, all for the lowest
prices.

You get the idea. Anyway, all that goes down and then...straight from the pages of Geoff Johns and Jim Lee comes (I'm talking about the 52 origin story here) ..........

.....Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green lantern
Aquaman and Cyborg, who then proceed to smash seven kinds of
**** out of the parademons, and stab old Stone face in the eyes
(like in the comic) before they kick his rocky ass back to Apokolips.

Credits roll, audience cheers, billion in the bank. Everybody wins.

Then, later, do the Flash, Wonder Woman and the rest of the crew in solo films , although after the disappointing GL film, I would have to say that
the Flash and WW are probably the most deserving characters.

The big question is do you do Wally West Flash or Barry Allen Flash ?
Or.... a film with Barry Allen as the Flash who sacrifices himself and then
Wally has to take over, just a thought.

As for WW, she's gotta be the Maxwell-Lord-neck-breaking-stab-Darkseid-in-the-eye-with-a-sword- badass, she's been over the last few years. Kind of like
Xena, but on even more steroids. I reckon Gina Carano would be a great WW,
provided she gets to use her mad MMA skills to bash bad guys (and she's already
gone out with Henry Cavill, so win-win).

Come on, you have to love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"