Justice League What JUSTICE/Change would you like to see in any Character

That Superman becomes a charming, likeable and heroic character who smiles a lot more and saves the day

That Batman stops killing people needlessly and becomes a noble, but still dark and brooding hero.

That Wonder Woman becomes.....oh wait she's already perfect ! Well, one out of three ain't bad.

I would bet that's the direction they're planning to go with both characters, probably the plan from the beginning

Wondy got off to a rough start both acting wise and characterization in BvS, but there was plenty of improvement in her film. It *seems* from the JL trailers that we're getting more of the adorable, fierce Amazon who struggles to understand humankind rather than the aloof, myopic characterization of Diana in BvS. I hope the character keeps making strides.

I'm worried a little more about Flash after seeing the trailers. I hope he's not quite as goofy and lacking in self-confidence as the early footage has shown.

Yeah. The metal wires don't help. I'm not even sure what that is supposed to be saying, aesthetically.

They serve 2 purposes (as far as I've heard):
  1. Conduct the electricity Flash generates and direct them away from his body
  2. Hold the pieces of armor on his person, while not impeding flexible movement of the spandex below

I'll admit I didn't like the design at the start, but the explanations are pretty logical to me.

Changing Flash's atrocious costume and making his "electricity" yellow and blue is a start. Actually making him act like Barry Allen is good too.

Maybe not have Aquaman be Thor-lite.

OKAY I'll start this for you folks. If you could change Actors, and or the Character's Personality in the films WHAT would they BE?

I'd like to see Superman a little more upbeat and self-assured, and also push himself further and try the impossible, even if it fails, when it comes to saving lives. I really didn't like him flying after Zod after Zod destroyed the Wayne building in MoS. We of course find out there were still people inside, so I would have appreciated at least an attempt by Superman to support the building, even as Zod attacks him. Even if he failed, at least you could say he tried.

I just realized that Vartha started this thread last Christmas Eve. :csad:

Someone can do a proper voice for Batman instead of this synthesized mic voice. I know Kevin Conroy is like a gift to voicing Batman and all, but I refuse to believe he's the only one who can do it right.

The characterization of Barry Allen, in this film, is exactly how i imagined Jimmy Olsen to be. But, i think switching up styles is good and i like this flash.

Aquaman is really 'Jason being himself man' - but i like it, so i can't complain.

Cyborg doesn't quite nail the cyborg act as well as Arnie did in Terminator. It seems like he is just keeping a straight face - the whole 'Alfred i got this' seemed bland to me. He doesn't seem t have a human side to him.

Replace Jason Momoa with someone else. I dunno. I just think the King of Atlantis shouldn't be portrayed by a guy who's like "Duuuuuude...where's my trident?" Jason Momoa is basically the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Michaelangelo come to life.

Replace Jason Momoa with someone else. I dunno. I just think the King of Atlantis shouldn't be portrayed by a guy who's like "Duuuuuude...where's my trident?" Jason Momoa is basically the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Michaelangelo come to life.

I may choke on my vomit.

Save me.

I wouldn’t change anyone, I thought they were all awesome.

Changing Flash's atrocious costume and making his "electricity" yellow and blue is a start. Actually making him act like Barry Allen is good too.

The characterization of Barry Allen, in this film, is exactly how i imagined Jimmy Olsen to be. But, i think switching up styles is good and i like this flash.

Aquaman is really 'Jason being himself man' - but i like it, so i can't complain.

Cyborg doesn't quite nail the cyborg act as well as Arnie did in Terminator. It seems like he is just keeping a straight face - the whole 'Alfred i got this' seemed bland to me. He doesn't seem t have a human side to him.

Ezra really was Barry in name only. I liked him, for the most part, but that was not Barry Allen.

I'll echo the Flash thing. Change him to Barry Allen. His comic relief did work a few times, but it wore on me more than a few times as well. I think they were going for "charmingly offbeat" but ended up with "goofy".

I would give WW less expositional dialogue and put her on a weight/muscle gaining program.

Everybody else is fine.

Last edited:
I kinda get why JL (and the Arrowverse, to some extent) have changed the Barry Allen character so much. He can come off dry and even a little boring in the comics. I feel like they really want to do Wally West, but instead, they give us Barry with Wally's personality.

I would change Cyborg by not having him in the movie and giving Martian Manhunter the respect he deserves by having him in that spot. :yay:

Force Bruce Wayne to stop trying to be funny - you're terrible at it man, just stop. You are not Tony Stark and if WB was going for it in JL,they have failed, epicly.
The rest I was OK with - though I found Arthur to have less of a personality then Cyborg. Didn't think that was possible.
As for Diana, Clark and Barry - they were perfect for me, don't change a thing.

For Cyborg, and less as a criticism for the film and more of a hope for the future...

More personality filtering through the machine, most of it sincere, but some of it probably added on as Victor trying to compensate for his issues.

About Barry, a lot of people seem to think he's perfectly portrayed. But it means 2 things : They judged on the movie alone or they judge according to the comics.
I haven't seen the movie, but to me, Barry was never a shy gek in need of friends. Not like this. The CW Barry is already different from the comics but I think he's a lot closer to what Barry is in the comics.
Now, when people say "don't change ezra's Barry" he's perfect, I suppose he was perfect within the context of the movie and not compared to Comics Barry. which is fine, I suppose, but one should always say if one have Comics in mind or not.

I suppose my reasoning also applies to Aquaman. for Supes and Batman, I think they don't get as far as they went with Barry or Aquaman.

WB Executive Man - with great power comes zero knowledge of the art of film making.

My daughter deeply hates Aquaman but Jason has her ready to see his solo. I thought he was great myself.

I would change Cyborg by not having him in the movie and giving Martian Manhunter the respect he deserves by having him in that spot. :yay:
I would've given Cyborg's spot to John Stewart

Either John Stewart or Steel, in my eyes. Both have actual histories with the Justice League, after all.

Replace Zack Snyder and Jesse Eisenberg and Amy Adams

with

James Cameron and Bryan Cranston and Hayley Atwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"