what kind of show would you like to see bruce campbell star in?

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
what kind of show do you want to see bruce do next.

me i kind of want to see him do a talk show or a reality show.

He should do the voice of Maxwell Lord on a JLI/Super Buddies cartoon for Adult Swim.

The Question said:
He should do the voice of Maxwell Lord on a JLI/Super Buddies cartoon for Adult Swim.
Maxwell to Blue beatle: this i my boom stick.

Evil Dead the series. Each week Ash takes on different demon possessed people, deadites & or other creatures & a new babe around every corner. Plus he would be on the run from the law because they would think that he had been murdering a lot of people. I would love to see at least one season of a show like this.

<(o_o)> said:
Evil Dead the series. Each week Ash takes on different demon possessed people, deadites & or other creatures & a new babe around every corner. Plus he would be on the run from the law because they would think that he had been murdering a lot of people. I would love to see at least one season of a show like this.

I think he's too olds to do that--at least live action. Evil Dead: The Animated Series sounds good.

Mondays Fall 2007 Sch.

10:00pm: Evil Dead: The Animated Series
10:30pm: The Amazing Screw-on Head.

^that=awesome. :)

He's doing "They Call Me Bruce" is the tale of a small town set upon by demons after a group of teen-agers unwittingly unleash an ancient curse. Campbell, playing himself, is kidnapped off the set of a B horror movie and, despite his protestations that he's just an actor, is forced to play the role of his heroic movie character in order to save the town. Mark Verheiden (The Mask, TimeCop) is writing the screenplay. Production is scheduled for early 2006 in southern Oregon.(Kinda sounds like the movie "Fright Night")

He's gonna make Bubba Nosferatu after that,then he should do Evil Dead 4.

Honestly, Bruce is at his best when blending Comedy and Sci-Fi/Horror. You can't limit him to just one genre because he's not a one-genre kind of a guy.

Take for example his old TV show "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.", which was a Comedy/SciFi/Western. He played a wise-cracking cowboy with a Harvard education who has a talking horse, and you guessed it, fights aliens.

If that's not Bruce Campbell in a nutshell, I don't know what is.

So, he should voice Max Lord. A Super Buddies show is perfect. It's equal parts comedy, sci fi, and PI detective drama.

Cyclops said:
Honestly, Bruce is at his best when blending Comedy and Sci-Fi/Horror. You can't limit him to just one genre because he's not a one-genre kind of a guy.

Take for example his old TV show "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.", which was a Comedy/SciFi/Western. He played a wise-cracking cowboy with a Harvard education who has a talking horse, and you guessed it, fights aliens.

If that's not Bruce Campbell in a nutshell, I don't know what is.
but it was still set in the old west so that made it a western as the main setting of the show.

oh and they were from the future i belive.

Sci-fi of course.
Autolycus deserves his own show.

Evil dead the series would be great. Would like to see Bruce do more movies and tv he is great at what he does.

C'mon he's perfect for a late night talk show ala letterman/leno. Of course hopefully with an open fire, a heff style get up and interviewing various masters of the horror genre like carpenter/craven/etc

I think the Sci-Fi network should pick up The Adventures of Brisco County Jr, and continue the series.

I loved that show.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"