What heroes would you like to see make an appearance on this show?

King Ruler

Sidekick
Reaction score
Like the title says, I know it's early and all, but what DC guest heroes do you think will appear on the show/do you want on the show?

I wouldn't mind seeing Green Arrow, if handled right, or the Flash again, but maybe a different Flash and not Bart. I'd like to see Wonder Woman as well, too. That'd be pretty neat, but I doubt that'll happen.

And I think it's a given that Clark is gonna make an appearance sometime down the road.

your going to have the same problems on mercy reef as you have on smallville. and smallville is a more prestigious project. so look forward to blue beetle, or booster gold.

Well, since it seems that Mercy Reef would probably go into his Aquamanishness a might bit sooner than with Smallville and Superman, I'd like to see the Flash in the second season (if they make it that far). Not some kid in a red hoodie, but Barry Allen, in costume. Mainly because, in the comics, it was The Flash who gave Aurthur the nickname Aquaman.

^ THat's the main reason I expect to see the Flash appear.

is this show being made by the same people as smallville?

if so i can see lex and clark on this show, with maybe chloe.

other than them, MM an WW.

Will this Show be an entire Show on its own ? Or will it also note the "Characters" appearence on Smallville ? The guy can maybe certain times bring up Clark Kent ? Heck he wont have to specifically mention Clarks name he can just discribe someone he met one time & us the audience will know who hes talking about

Give me a Nightwing series anyday. Cancel The Batman and bring on the Bat Embargo.

The Question said:
Well, since it seems that Mercy Reef would probably go into his Aquamanishness a might bit sooner than with Smallville and Superman, I'd like to see the Flash in the second season (if they make it that far). Not some kid in a red hoodie, but Barry Allen, in costume. Mainly because, in the comics, it was The Flash who gave Aurthur the nickname Aquaman.
That would be cool. :up:

The Question said:

Can't see that happening. But I would like to see Bart return.

Considering Smallville had a younger version of Flash and Cyborg appear etc, why not Mercy Reef? I'm hoping later on they'll include some who are close to Arthur like in the books. If he could encounter Martian Manhunter at some point, I think it would be interesting to see. Though it might not happen sadly....

Discuss.

I'll get a mod to merge mine now, thanks Q.

Sorry everyone.

Not just heros but what villians should appear?

Thus far SV has only really shown 2 of \S/ enemies, Lex and Brainiac, and they have mentioned Zod. Prior to that they've relied heavily on krypto-freaks.

Any ideas for what they'll do with villians since krypto-freaks aren't really an Aquaman thing? :confused:

Flash cant appear on Mercy Reef OR Smallville. You KNOW that. The rights to Wally and Barry are tied with the Goyer picture which will feature them both.

Honestly, the only characters that I think should appear (that havent been announced yet) are Black Manta and Lori Lemaris. Since Lori is from another Altantean Kingdom it could make things interesting and could tie into Smallville I suppose, if MR and SV exist in the same continuity.

Anyways, I think most of the suggestions mentioned will never materialize. Gough and Millar seem to have this fetish with showing characters before they wear costumes and actually become Superheroes and in their standard DC appearance. I doubt we'll ever see costumed heroes like The Flash and Booster Gold on these shows....and certainly not Blue Beetle with his rights all tied up.

Alan Scott all the way :)

I'd like to see guest eppies with "The Flash" and show TV "Bart," doing a bit of the Aquaman-Flash team up that we know and love... get a chance to see how Bart's changed to be more like Barry Allen over the year or so... also a great way to link the two series together AND point to comic roots...

The other guest spot I'd absolutely LOVE to see would be Diana, either as part of a group of greek students visiting Miami for some conference or on a seafaring mission/cruise/thingy adventure, and a fight between Diana and Orin is much desired.

Of course, seeing Clark guest on Mercy Reef is almost required... yeah...

Heroes and Villians that should appear with respective redesigns and backstories of course.

Animal Man
Arion, lord of Atlantis
the Atom
Beast boy(?)
Black Manta
ex-blackhawk memeber
Charybdis
Circe
Count Vertigo
Docter Fate
Dolphin
Fire
Firestorm
The flash
Fisherman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Hawkman(just carter hall)
Hippolyta
Ice
Killer shark
King shark
Kordax
Lady of the Lake
Lois Lane
General Sam Lane
Lex Luthor
Martian Manhunter
Mera
Metamorpho
Naiad
Ocean Master(orm marius)
Qwsp
Sea Devils
Star Man
Superman(Clark Kent)
Tempest(Garth)
Tsunami
Weather Wizard
Wonder Woman

Since they showed Cyborg on Smallville why not show Beast Boy here. It'd be great to see him in the water.

Originally Posted by jaydawg
Writers literally think how much more can they **** up Murdock's life. Writers also think how can they make Batman look better than everyone in the DCU.

Damn right!
Just because the Batman franchise has so many star power behind it nowadays that they are thinking of making him looks better than anyone else
This is absolutely silly in my opinion!
Because the Batman is not in the superhero category
And I think it an insult to the entire industry to take an adventure hero who was mistakingly place in the superhero bunch just because he's dress likewise and to try and make him the best of the bunch

And you know what else is very insulting to me is to hear bratfans claiming that the batman comics is the best thing in the whole comic book industry

How can they say that since it's the only comic they care to buy and know about otherwise they wouldn’t think that the Batman can take out the entire Fantastic four team, The Avengers or even God

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"