What heroes would you like to see make an appearance on this show?

who said Batman could take on God.... whoever said that is just plain ******ed. I mean... Hes God... you cant take on God... I love Batman btw so I am kindof biased towards him but I mean cmon....

Green Arrow, Batman, The flash, hawk girl, Superman, GREEN LANTERN

Tom Welling should guest star. However I wonder will the Aquaman Episode for Smallville exist in this Show :confused: Like say when someone meets him the Person can ask "How many other People are out there that have gifts like you" & Aquaman can reply with " have met so far one other guy"

Diamondhead said:
Originally Posted by jaydawg
Writers literally think how much more can they **** up Murdock's life. Writers also think how can they make Batman look better than everyone in the DCU.

Damn right!
Just because the Batman franchise has so many star power behind it nowadays that they are thinking of making him looks better than anyone else
This is absolutely silly in my opinion!
Because the Batman is not in the superhero category
And I think it an insult to the entire industry to take an adventure hero who was mistakingly place in the superhero bunch just because he's dress likewise and to try and make him the best of the bunch

And you know what else is very insulting to me is to hear bratfans claiming that the batman comics is the best thing in the whole comic book industry

How can they say that since it's the only comic they care to buy and know about otherwise they wouldn’t think that the Batman can take out the entire Fantastic four team, The Avengers or even God

>Off topic from thread< So youre saying that Batman, in your view, is not a superhero (presumably as he has no powers - just amazing physical prowess) but rather an adventure hero in a superhero costume?

I'd be interested to know what category you would put Captain America in?

Captain america has the super soldier serum so wouldnt he be a superhero??? ._.

Well, after seeing as how Eva is a pilot, I'm wondering if that could open the door for an appearance from another pilot in green...

About all we'll get crossover wise more than likely is someone from SV.

SsM said:
Captain america has the super soldier serum so wouldnt he be a superhero??? ._.

But according to Marvel he is only at the peak of human fitness - he's not superhuman (Ultimate Cap is however).

So how does Bats differ?

Here's how I picture Green Arrow making an appearence on the show.

A.C. is walking one day in school and there's this new archery class which some students are signing up for. He decides he could use the extra class to raise his grades since he's always thinking about the ocean and his surf shop. When he gets to class with his bow, and hears some kids shouting at a kid his age named Oliver, and notices how skilled he is at every angle on the archery course. And he gazes as Oliver makes all these shots and then walks away with his friends acting like it was nothing. Back at the surf shop, A.C. clicks to the news and sees a robbery that has just been folied and watches the cops take away the robbers. That's when he reporter comes up to one of the officers and asks who could have stopped them, the officer then replys that the masked man left a calling card behind......A green arrow. A.C. has no idea that the masked man who stopped the robbery is really the guy he saw in his archery class until later on in the episode.

I really hope something like this happens, what do you guys think?

Dr. Mid-Nite said:

A.C. is walking one day in school and there's this new archery class which some students are signing up for. He decides he could use the extra class to raise his grades since he's always thinking about the ocean and his surf shop. When he gets to class with his bow, and hears some kids shouting at a kid his age named Oliver, and notices how skilled he is at every angle on the archery course. And he gazes as Oliver makes all these shots and then walks away with his friends acting like it was nothing. Back at the surf shop, A.C. clicks to the news and sees a robbery that has just been folied and watches the cops take away the robbers. That's when he reporter comes up to one of the officers and asks who could have stopped them, the officer then replys that the masked man left a calling card behind......A green arrow. A.C. has no idea that the masked man who stopped the robbery is really the guy he saw in his archery class until later on in the episode.

Oh come on, no one at all? :(

I'd like to see Clark Kent and...

Thats about it.

The Flash (Wally West) also.

Not Barry Allen or ''so-called'' Bart Allen who ''appeared'' on Smallville, even though I believe it was Wally or Barry.

I really doubt we'll see any crossover of that kind and I think their trying to aim away from the high school crowd, though we'll invariably have a "more adult take" on things, whatever that means in the crazy minds of AlMiles.

Dr. Mid-Nite said:

I would hope to have some meaningful interaction between the characters, honestly... I think GA is a-okay, but to have costumed fighting kinda ruins the points of these shows.. if you're going to have superheroes in costume MAKE A SUPERHERo SHOW... not a kids-who-are-growing-up-to-be-superheroes show, which is what SV and MR are...

Ideally, I'd like to see a team up between Oliver Queen and A.C. involved Queen COMING to miami with his school's archery team and some foul play getting involved that A.C. tries to stop, only to find O.Q. is holding his own... they get whooped together, have some tense moments and terse words and eventually tough it out, with a dramatic moment involving a green arrow... that would be cool...

I personally am all for the Mediteranean Cruise (That's AC's home girl wins tickets for, or goes on for school purposes and brings AC) angle that involves a war between a being calling himself Poseidon and a few amazon chicks, including would be runnaway princess Diana... with some heavy romantic stuff between AC and Diana... probably a kiss... honestly, with Diana rights tied up, it wouldn't even have to be Diana... it could be Donna... it could be Artemis, honestly... just thougths... more fleshed out later...

SUPERBENITEZ said:
But according to Marvel he is only at the peak of human fitness - he's not superhuman (Ultimate Cap is however).

So how does Bats differ?

Cap is superhuman. He's peak in all areas. That's impossible to atain through training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"