What Powers do you want to see

He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
As Heroes come and go what powers do you want to see on the show in the future?

I want to see a fat guy with superspeed,stretchy guy(might be to expensive),and a energy projector.

Energy Manipulator. Like Heat beam eye Blast or Directed energy blasts from hands.

The Un-Lost power. The ability to remain interesting after 2 seasons. :)

i'm very suprised that we haven't seen someone with superspeed
it seems so fundamental

i guess one could argue that Hiro is so fast that he APPEARS to freeze time...but why would you?

Dang it... Someone beat to making thread already. :)
There are so many powers that be done in other superhero-like shows already its hard to see which will work well for this show. The shows far are:
Mutant X
Dead Zone (in a way)
The Hulk
The Flash
Smallville with the meteor freaks and the other "JLA" members showing up

I picked Multiply/Duplicate cause it has not done as much in live action hero shows

I want to see another TK but rather a pyschokinetic, which is a more advance form of TK. They will be about to battle and later stop Sylar.

tk and psychokineses are the same thing.

I'd like to see somebody who is immortal so that no matter how he is destroyed, he keeps coming back.

Gravity Control
Superspeed
Pattern Recognition (so higher mind mathematical type)
Shadow Control (can travel through shadows etc.)

i would either want to see fire and a weather controlor and some were i read the new heroe will have invisiblity powerfss

does anyone else think that we have enough heroes? I don't want anymore.

He-Man said:
As Heroes come and go what powers do you want to see on the show in the future?
The power....to move you.

I think invisibility would be awsome, think about a hero with a stealth ability, that would be really useful.

camouflage/chameleon. ability to blend in with surroundings.

I'm looking forward to the messed up kid with firepowers who starts hitting on Claire.

(bound to show up eventually)

I want to see a duplicate, X3 robbed me of seeing some awesome multiple-man action. I want to see him rob a bank, Heroes needs a small-time crook with super powers. I want to see him get in an elevator and and when the doors open have dozens of copies come pouring out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"