What kind of villain would you like to see?

What I really would like to see is some characters (villains especially) that DON'T wanna change the world. So instead of villains like Sylar who wants to be the only special or Adam who wants to kill everyone, I wanna see rapists and gangsters ect. I actually had an idea a while back for a rapist that could teleport making trying to run from him futile. I could see their being some real menace there... especially if he targeted Claire making HRG hunt him down and face off with him.
289048903583590% AGREED! Adam was an awesome villain. The thing i liked about him is that his mind was dangerous not his power. He had to be cunning and trick people. All Sylar has to do is lift a finger and then everybody dies, that's boring. Adam was also very debonair. His healing power should have evolved though. I'm still pissed that they killed him :cmad: How they killed him was even worse.

I think that, that was also the reason so many people loved Linderman.

A crazy bat**** insane villain like Doctor Doom who runs around monolouging all the time... didnt we have some of those already? :oldrazz:

A villian that can get rid of the writers for good :yay:

i want a villian that could obliterate all the other characters including sylar if he chose to

I can't see Adam as a major villain... I'd prefer a fresh new villain as well as a revamp in some of the cast, not all (even though I like many of the characters some are getting stale and should maybe only make guest appearances in the next season)-unlikely, but I'd like to see the guy who could breath under water back or maybe Claire's flyboy BF and I 'specially wished Elle was around a bit longer

I'd also like the new villain that's not only chillingly sinister, but moreso he has to be very shocking and complex, I wanna be like "didn't see that coming" every minute, as Sylar, as well as his storylines are becoming quite predictable

I'd like to see a villain who has no connection to the myth arc. Like, someone who's motivations aren't tied up in all this fate of the human race stuff Adam and The Company are knee deep in, and doesn't have a motivation that relates to his having powers, like Sylar. I want someone who's got his own agenda completely, and to whom his powers are something that simply gives him an edge and makes him a threat to the main cast. Obviously, if he was a big bad, he'd get swept up in the myth arc over time, but it'd be nice for there to be a wild card who is either unaware, or even better, unimpressed by all of this mythic struggle and is just doing his own thing.

What I really would like to see is some characters (villains especially) that DON'T wanna change the world. So instead of villains like Sylar who wants to be the only special or Adam who wants to kill everyone, I wanna see rapists and gangsters ect. I actually had an idea a while back for a rapist that could teleport making trying to run from him futile. I could see their being some real menace there... especially if he targeted Claire making HRG hunt him down and face off with him.

I wouldn't mind this, except without the Claire angle. I'm so done with the "save the cheerleader" sort of theme. Helpless Claire. I'm over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"