What Magazines do you read Regularly?

Entertainment Weekly and US Weekly mostly for the asinine stuff that celebrities do and because I don't watch too much TV I like to see what garbage I'm missing.

also Wizard and Toyfare.

I get EGMs and Wizard Magazines. What do you get?

Every now and then I get Toyfare.

What do you think are the Best out there?

I read Wizard, Rolling Stone, XXL, and Revolver. All are good magazines, in my opinion.

Blender :up:

I also read Wizard
Country Weekly (srsly) lol
and sometimes i work i read whatever gossip gutter trash is nearby cuz sometimes its so slow thats all you can do

GQ, Esquire, JAMA, New England Journal of Medicine, Middle East Journal, Men's Vogue.

There are others that I get from Borders/BN, every once and a while.

I hate Wizard, tho. HATE IT!

Writers' Forum
Writing Magazine (original eh? :rolleyes:)
Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine

Have to get Ellery's imported from the states but it's well worth it :up:

Well, you might want to give them a try. Other than the excellent pictures, the articles are actually very funny and full of a bunch of useless conversation starters.

I've flipped through them. Aside from the watered down eye candy, you were right about the articles. They are useless.

i read Doctor Who Magazine, Torchwood Magazine, Heroes Magazine and for 4 years i read National Geographic but then i left school and couldn;t be bothered actually buying it...

sometimes i buy Empire if it's got something like a collectors issue or an exclusive...

Sometimes I buy Men's Health, but the Articles tend to get repeated once a year.

Golf Digest
cover_golfdigest_100.jpg

I only get OXM..and thats like 3 times a year. I SOMETIMES read People megazine (I dont buy em, every week a see a new one on the table beside my couch)

Revolver,Rolling Stone,Mojo and sometimes Vanity Fair

Game Informer and Wizard. I now get Nintendo Power because the subscription was free, but otherwise, I downloaod GI & Wizard.

Get Empire film mag since Issue 1 to present day and get the occasional copy of Sci-Fi Now depending on article coverage and content.

Hi,

My reading is pretty much in relation with what I do every day as a job. That’s because I try to keep up to date with regards to the latest info. Most of the time it’s ‘The Guardian’. However, I don’t limit myself to this only. I read Moto GP magazines such as ‘Moto Sport’, ‘Men’s Health’ and ‘Success’ among others.

National Geographic, Entertainment Weekly, Star Wars Insider, Star Trek Insider, & Mad Magazine.

Entertainment Weekly, Time, Rolling Stone, National Geographic, and Vanity Fair.

flick through another person's subscription to men's health regularly

i dont really read magazines anymore but if an Entertainment Weekly is around, i'd pick that up to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"