What method would you show justice to a pedophilite?

Is that like a pedophile on a diet?

We all know pedophile can never go on a diet.

Their urge is too great.

So how would you show justice? If you found him with your child?

Wait, good idea, Wilhelm; cruxifiction is great! That's how I would show justice. Break their bone and hang them on a cross.

6303861.jpg

Think about the name...

Have them slowly fed to a one-toothed shark.

Cut them off from society, deprive them of any possessions, and get them mental treatment.

I would put them in the gas chamber, and for their last meal I would feed them their genitals that were removed the day before.

One pet peeve of mine is people yapping about what they would do to peadophiles.

"I'd CuT hIs bLAALSS OFFFF OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!"

What a pointless thing to talk about. Makes the people saying that **** seem stupid and immature.

I think that kids with no manners at the cinema need a bunch in the face, but ya won't hear people cheering that opinion anywhere. Talk about peadophiles, any sick and degrading act is acceptable :whatever:

castration . . . no, seriously . . . get medievel on they ass [/vingrhames]

Kainedamo, admit it, you were on Dateline NBC, weren't you?

Give them life with no possibility of parole and let their fellow inmates know. The treatment they get will be worse than death.

One pet peeve of mine is people yapping about what they would do to peadophiles.

"I'd CuT hIs bLAALSS OFFFF OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!"

What a pointless thing to talk about. Makes the people saying that **** seem stupid and immature.

I think that kids with no manners at the cinema need a bunch in the face, but ya won't hear people cheering that opinion anywhere. Talk about peadophiles, any sick and degrading act is acceptable :whatever:

Soo...where's the Dakota Fanning avatar now?

I'd say SERIOUS mental treatment and isolation. You think pedophiles actually like being pedophiles? Of course, not. Imagine how crazy men would go if it was illegal to have sex with women or see them nude. So many would break the law anyway. Imagine having to go to a mental health professional and saying,"Gee doc, I think I like children. Like, sexually." I can't even imagine how hard that must be. The subject is so taboo that people can't even ask about it if they feel they suffer from it.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying pedophilia is acceptable. I am just looking at it rationally. Which is something I wish people would do more often. I just hate it when people go overboard with punishment for the mentally ill. Its not like they asked to be that way. I am speaking like this because of my previous bouts with depression, anger issues,anxiety, and my families history of Bi-Polar disorder. When those started hitting me I would literally pray for them to go away. I never wanted them. So likewise, having a severe Mental Illness that could lead you to illegal activities must be worse,near torture.

That is all,my friends.:woot:

[BLACKOUT]SHOOT EM' ALL IN THE LEGS.:cmad:[/BLACKOUT]

:woot:

It depends on the situation. Some of those 15 year olds look 18 and 21. I could never punish someone who didn't know the girls age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"