What other superheroes should make cameos in Smallville?

GLonSMALLVILLE.jpg
:wow: :up:

It would be hilarious if Bruce Banner or Peter Parker showed up on SV:woot:

Black Canary... come on ! the blond bombshell needs to be in smallville soon!

GLonSMALLVILLE.jpg

What do you guys think about this? Scott Porter, from Friday Night Lights, is a HUGE Green Lantern fan. He reads all the comics and wants to play Hal, or Kyle, in Smallville.

What do you think about him playin Hal, or Kyle? Do you think Hal should be portrayed as a young adult or teen? Or should he be an adult?
Is his character and story too hard to explain for an episode or two on Smallville? Would Hal work as a teen? Would he work better as an adult, or would he be too much for Smallville?

This is amazing :wow: New actors aspire to be in big Hollywood movies and this kid wants to be Hal Jordan in Smallville. I say give him a shot this is grate. I would love to see Hal and involve him in a military episode as a young rooky pilot for the military. He can even work for Sam Lane :D

Here's hoping for Wonder Woman to make an appearance on Smallville. Here are several plot summaries of some ideas I've had to include Diana in Season 6.
[FONT=&quot]
Episode: Amazon
THE AMAZON PRINCESS VS THE MAN OF STEEL - After two Amazons mysteriously die following an encounter with a strange alien creature (from the Phantom Zone) on Themyscira, Queen Hippolyta reluctantly sends her best Amazon after it to track it down and stop it, putting an end to a possible alien invasion. But when Diana enters Man's World and sees Clark use his powers to
stop the creature she realizes that he is also an alien and must be stopped as well. It's a Diana vs Clark showdown. Is Clark a match for Diana and her magical weapons!!

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Episode: Paradise
LOIS LANE MEETS THE AMAZONS OF PARADISE ISLAND - A
small charter plane crashes in the ocean near an uncharted island in the Bermuda Triangle, and its only surviving passenger - Lois Lane washes up on shore and is rescued by a young woman wearing silver bracelets. Diana's mission is simple - return Lois to “Man's World”. But after her recent breakup with Oliver Queen and her Valentine's fiasco with Clark, Paradise is so perfect that Lois may want to stay forever! And what happens when Diana goes to Smallville and meets Clark Kent?
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Episode: Princess
PRINCESS DIANA TREATS CHLOE LIKE ROYALTY - Diana, a foreign exchange student with diplomatic status at Metropolis State University majoring in World Economics meets Chloe Sullivan during exam week. Trying to help her new friend forget about the stress of Midterms and her recent break-up with Jimmy Olsen, Diana takes Chloe on a shopping extravaganza ladies night out. But is Diana really who she says she is? It's up to intrepid investigative reporter Clark Kent to dig up the dirt and find out who Chloe's newest best buddy is replacing him!

My vote for Smallville's Amazon Princess, Taylor Cole!

taylorwwji2.jpg

[/FONT]

**credit to 'jmc' for the original body image over at www.bluetights.net/theplanet/

I'd love to see a Green Lantern (preferably Kyle Rayner because I know him best) and that's about it. There seems to have been so many cameos lately (probably to boost ratings) that it's kind of losing it's aura of being special. Episodes with cameos to me are pretty much "must-see events" because I love to see how the character is being portrayed. I would like to see more cameos but I could definitely do without them for a while. Worry about more important things, like Clark somehow getting stuck with a small job at the Daily Planet. :D

Wait... we might get Green Lantern? AWESOME!!!

I think that character's still available- due to no movies coming out about the character (thank god J Black is going't be a GL)- so that would be GREAT!

Well Gough confirms that WW is still 'off the table' despite Whedon being axed.

No WW on Smallville.

But that Taylor Cole manip is good, she needs star spangled panties though.

Here's my idea for a cameo based on Superboy.

It's an idea that I'm still thinking through, so expect more stuff and maybe changes made as time goes on.

This isn't really for one episode, more so a saga. Maybe the middle part of the season all the way up to towards the end type deal. Haven't divided it up into episodes.

BROTHER

- In a two week time span, several robberies are committed in Metropolis, with the thief being so fast that he's not able to be caught on video camera. Chloe, working at the Daily Planet, informs Clark about it, who automatically suspects Bart(Flash) from Season 4. However, that theory is dismissed when a recent robbery in Metropolis Museum showed that not only was the thief too fast for the camera, but he bent steel bars in order to get to whatever artifact he stole.

- We enter a giant lab labeled Project Cadmus. A group of scientists stand around, taking notes, all looking like they're waiting for someone to return. Out of nowhere, the thief appears. About 15 years old, with a very close resemblance to Clark Kent. His name is Conner.

- They mention his powers, faster than a speeding bullet, able to bend steel, near invulnerability, as well as the abiilty to leap at a great distance. Other senses include x-ray vision, which he can't control. Possibly other latent abilities. Body processes solar energy to produce superhuman abilities.

- Conner is very brash, hates hiding himself and wants to go public, as well as chase women. He eventually will become more sullen.

- The head director of Cadmus is Paul Westfield, who seems to show compassion towards Conner since he was partially responsible for his creation.

- Conner robs the Daily Planet, sent there to remove any incriminating evidence against Cadmus' experiments. He runs into Chloe, who he automatically falls in love with. In mid conversation, a security guard hits Conner from behind with a nightstick, which breaks against him. Conner knocks him out and escapes.

- The founder of Project Cadmus is revealed to be Lex Luthor, who instructs Conner to target the Kent farm and search for an octagonal object.

- Chloe informs Clark that the thief resembles him, and he exhibits most of Clark's powers. In response, CK goes to the FOS and questions if Jor-El has possessed another human being as he did with Kara. His birth father replies no, leaving that mystery unsolved.

- Conner sneaks into the Kent farm, looking for the key in the barn. Clark is in the house but catches the movement with his super-hearing. Running into the barn, the two meet each face to face, with Conner making a snide comment. A battle ensues, tearing the farm apart. Conner does some things that CK can't do, such as leaping high in the air and changing direction in mid-air. Clark blasts Conner with his heat vision, something Conner can't do. Conner finds the key but Clark wrestles him for it. They accidentally knock over the red metal drawers (I hope that's the right terminology), and the piece of kryptonite kept in the farm falls on to the ground. Both Clark and Conner fall, succumbing to the radiation. Clark notices this. The Kents come home, puts the green K back in its box. Clark gets his composure, but realizes Conner is gone, with the key.

- In Metropolis, Conner tries to romance Chloe, who's angry at his actions in Smallville. This leads to Conner and Clark meeting each other without fighting in Metropolis. Conner feels great to open up to someone who isn't wearing a lab coat. He reveals that he was created in Project Cadmus, and tells them that it's part of a LuthorCorp department. Clark emphasizes the importance of the key, which moves Conner to find a way to give it back to him.

- Lex goes to Cadmus for the key, which is in the hands of the scientists. A fire breaks out, the container holding the key is lost in the fire. Conner runs into the lab and saves everyone, but Lex wants the key. Conner hands him the container with a melted metal object. Lex is enraged. While talking to Lex, Conner has the genuine key in his backpocket.

- Conner returns the key to Clark and starts to leave when Clark offers to be his friend, telling him he doesn't have to be alone. At the same time, Clark is telling himself the same question, seeing that he has found a "brother", despite the suspicious origins which aren't revealed as of yet.

- Clark and Conner's interaction would be reminiscent of Bart and Clark, but Conner would talk more about exposing himself to people and cashing in on his powers, with CK doing his usual talk of selfish gain.

- Lex, upon meeting Conner, would be highly suspicious as Conner does resemble Clark.

More to come...when I feel like it. :) :O

- Back at the farm, Connor is helping Clark with his chores. Connor learns how to focus his hearing with Clark teaching him. Clark asks him where is he from, in which Connor replies with he doesn't know, he doesn't remember his childhood. The last thing he remembers is waking up in the lab, and Professor Westfield telling him he saved his life. He also goes over where their powers come from, as well as how kryptonite affects them, all of this Connor learned from the laboratory.

- At Cadmus, Lex looks at the new clone, labeled Bizarro. He wonders what went wrong, the doctors telling him. Luthor wants them to solve the problem and fix it, but he's told there isn't much of the blood samples to test or experiment with. In turn, Lex tells them to find the source. Looking around, he asks where is Connor.

- Clark takes Conner to the Kowachi Caves and talks about Krypton. Connor asks if that's where he's from too. His expression is happiness, thrilled to know he's more than just normal, even human. Clark wonders why, and Connor replies "Why be normal when you can be more? Get rich, become a celebrity..." Clark begins to lecture Connor, but the Kid of Steel tells him to save it, and notes Clark hating being different and tells him to be happy about it.

- Connor asks Clark to tell him more about Krypton, in which a sauntering in Lex replies "What's Krypton?" Clark is shocked, but Connor slyly says "The element on the periodic table. Duh!" Lex pretends to be shocked to see them down in the caves. He asks how did they meet. Clark says Connor came into the Talon and he was trying to talk to Lois. Connor's pager goes off, and he has to leave.

- Lex confronts Clark about Connor looking like him as if they were brothers. Clark is speechless for a moment, and he says stupidly that he doesn't see it. But then again, they say everyone in the world has a twin, Clark says to him.

More to come...

Thanks guys. :)

Continued...;)

- Connor returns to Cadmus Labs, with Westfield chastising him about where he was. Connor doesn't give direct answers, trying to protect Clark. He meets Bizarro, who's still resting in his tube. His eyelids open, sensing Connor, who says gross.

- Connor is sent to perform tests of strength. Westfield unleashes Bizarro on the city, poised to destroy a CEO of a rival company. At first Bizarro grabs Westfield and attempts to choke him. He falls to the floor, weakened. Potter walks over, holding a blue meteor rock that he just created using the blue liquid. They have a way to control him.

- Bizarro kills the man and his security guards easily and quickly. It makes the Daily Planet frontpage. Chloe drives to Smallville to inform Clark. Both suspect Connor. Connor's in the kitchen talking to Pa Kent. He's getting comfortable around the farm. Clark asks him if he knows what happened. Connor realizes what happened and tells him about the new clone. Clark tells Connor to take him to Cadmus.

- In the main lab, Clark & Connor superspeed in. Clark notes that he couldn't see inside with this x-ray vision. They check everything from files to clipboards. Clark reads something about the blood sample used, yet still is clueless about where it came from. They hear someone coming and sped off. Unfortunately, they were caught off camera. Westfield smiles, realizing he found the source of the blood.

- On the farm, Connor is outside playing with Shelby (yeah I'm using the dog too, that's right :p). Clark talks to the Kents about where Connor came from. Outside, Shelby starts barking continuously, and Connor feels something approaching. He turns around and gets knocked down by a blur that crashes into the Kents' home: Bizarro.

- The creature lunges at Clark and they fight. Connor runs in to join, but Clark tells him to protect his parents. At that moment, Bizarro hurled a huge item at the Kents, Connor gets in the way to protect them. Clark superspeed tackles Bizarro outside and they brawl. The much stronger Bizarro starts winning. Clark suffers from internal bleeding and gets tossed into the grain silo. They fight back and forth, then the fight starts looking like Smith vs Morpheus, with everything Clark doing not working and he gets knocked out. Bizarro grabs him and is gone in a flash.

- At Cadmus, Clark, shirtless, is strapped to a gurney with a tube running from his arm. Right over his head is a kryptonite light shining down on him. Westfield looks at him smiling, saying Clark's blood and the blood sample are a perfect match. He says since the blood is not of human origin, then obviously Clark isn't human. He'll make a great deal of money with this discovery.

- He talks about the serum attempts from Season 3, and how now they've been trying to create clones using the blood. The first batch were made purely from the blood samples, but every clone deteriorated. Finally, they came up with the idea of mixing human DNA to stabilize it, and Westfield used his own for their first experiment. Instead of growing a full adult clone, they tried creating a child, resulting in Connor. The next one was the one behind them the Bizarro, who while more powerful than Connor, was dying slowly due to the rapid aging process.

- Now that he has Clark, Westfield says, he'll harvest every drop of his blood and figure out what went wrong. Connor bursts through the door and tells Westfield to stop. He doesn't, and Connor threatens him, grabbing and slamming him into a wall. Westfield grabs a piece of kryptonite and waves it in front of Connor, weakening him. There's a sad look on Westfield's face as he does this. He releases Bizarro to kill Connor. The creature doesn't obey, and Westfield waves the blue kryptonite.

- Connor manages to move away from Westfield enough to use his heatvision to destroy the bright light shining over Clark. Bizarro knocks the green K out of Westfield's hand in an effort to fight the blue K's effects. Westfield tries to inject the blue fluid in him, but Connor melts the blue K in his hands. Free, Bizarro tosses the scientist.

- Connor helps the weakened Clark to his feet. Bizarro sees both of them and tries to fight them, yet his body starts to give out on him. Clark and Connor use their heat vision on him, his skin not able to handle it in his condition. He's still able to attack them, Clark is even more injured, Connor takes a bruise.

- A beeping noise is heard. Westfield is laying on the ground, holding a detonator. He says they made sure they could control the creature. Connor grabs Clark and begins to leave, but CK tells him to save Westfield too.

- Bizarro blows up, Westfield is left outside for the police. Connor grabs Clark and runs to Smallville.

- At the farm, Connor deals with the news that he's a clone of Clark and doesn't have a past life. He's devastated to the point of saying he doesn't have a soul. Ma Kent tries to cheer him up, saying that by saving Clark and Westfield he proved he's human, more human than most people.

- Later on, Lex arranges for Westfield to be picked up from the police. Westfield tell him "I found the source."

End of the second part.

I mean, since we're bumping. :cwink:

Well Gough confirms that WW is still 'off the table' despite Whedon being axed.

No WW on Smallville.

But that Taylor Cole manip is good, she needs star spangled panties though.

This is just my opinion here, but my view...she NEVER needs star spangled panties. I know, that by this point her costume is too iconic to mess with, but seriously...

A) She's not American...so why so proudly display such an obvious American motif?
B) It doesn't match the rest of the costume...i.e. the red and gold...the top and bottom parts of her costume are two completely different color schemes and aren't very cohiesive.

If anyone needs a costume overhaul, it's WW.

But as I said...just my opinion.

Well, its classic stuff. If the new film is set in WW2 (as I hope) they should keep them.

Besides, her costume needs that blue tone to contrast all the red and gold.

I still would love to see Bruce Wayne . Out of all the DC comics superhero universe . He should have guest star. His history with Lois, Clark & Lex in the mythology . Could make for great story telling If done right .

Frankly at this point I don't care to see anymore of them. AT ALL.

They've used up all the main players with the exception of Batman (which is never gonna happen), and they take the focus off Clark. Ollie and his JLA served a purpose this season, anymore and it's just overkill.

I agree with that. Aside from the big JL episode, Ollie alone didnt do much for ratings either.

Maybe they should go back to focusing on the core cast and kill all the gimmicks.

They've used up all the main players with the exception of Batman (which is never gonna happen), and they take the focus off Clark. Ollie and his JLA served a purpose this season, anymore and it's just overkill.

Amen to that. :up::up:

Mr. Terrific
Billy Batson
Jakeem Thunder
Wildcat
Jay Garrick
Alan Scott
Stargirl
Liberty Belle
Power Girl (please, bring Power Girl into the show..)

ideas for actors?

Here's my idea for a cameo based on Superboy.

It's an idea that I'm still thinking through, so expect more stuff and maybe changes made as time goes on.

This isn't really for one episode, more so a saga. Maybe the middle part of the season all the way up to towards the end type deal. Haven't divided it up into episodes.

BROTHER

- In a two week time span, several robberies are committed in Metropolis, with the thief being so fast that he's not able to be caught on video camera. Chloe, working at the Daily Planet, informs Clark about it, who automatically suspects Bart(Flash) from Season 4. However, that theory is dismissed when a recent robbery in Metropolis Museum showed that not only was the thief too fast for the camera, but he bent steel bars in order to get to whatever artifact he stole.

- We enter a giant lab labeled Project Cadmus. A group of scientists stand around, taking notes, all looking like they're waiting for someone to return. Out of nowhere, the thief appears. About 15 years old, with a very close resemblance to Clark Kent. His name is Conner.

- They mention his powers, faster than a speeding bullet, able to bend steel, near invulnerability, as well as the abiilty to leap at a great distance. Other senses include x-ray vision, which he can't control. Possibly other latent abilities. Body processes solar energy to produce superhuman abilities.

- Conner is very brash, hates hiding himself and wants to go public, as well as chase women. He eventually will become more sullen.

- The head director of Cadmus is Paul Westfield, who seems to show compassion towards Conner since he was partially responsible for his creation.

- Conner robs the Daily Planet, sent there to remove any incriminating evidence against Cadmus' experiments. He runs into Chloe, who he automatically falls in love with. In mid conversation, a security guard hits Conner from behind with a nightstick, which breaks against him. Conner knocks him out and escapes.

- The founder of Project Cadmus is revealed to be Lex Luthor, who instructs Conner to target the Kent farm and search for an octagonal object.

- Chloe informs Clark that the thief resembles him, and he exhibits most of Clark's powers. In response, CK goes to the FOS and questions if Jor-El has possessed another human being as he did with Kara. His birth father replies no, leaving that mystery unsolved.

- Conner sneaks into the Kent farm, looking for the key in the barn. Clark is in the house but catches the movement with his super-hearing. Running into the barn, the two meet each face to face, with Conner making a snide comment. A battle ensues, tearing the farm apart. Conner does some things that CK can't do, such as leaping high in the air and changing direction in mid-air. Clark blasts Conner with his heat vision, something Conner can't do. Conner finds the key but Clark wrestles him for it. They accidentally knock over the red metal drawers (I hope that's the right terminology), and the piece of kryptonite kept in the farm falls on to the ground. Both Clark and Conner fall, succumbing to the radiation. Clark notices this. The Kents come home, puts the green K back in its box. Clark gets his composure, but realizes Conner is gone, with the key.

- In Metropolis, Conner tries to romance Chloe, who's angry at his actions in Smallville. This leads to Conner and Clark meeting each other without fighting in Metropolis. Conner feels great to open up to someone who isn't wearing a lab coat. He reveals that he was created in Project Cadmus, and tells them that it's part of a LuthorCorp department. Clark emphasizes the importance of the key, which moves Conner to find a way to give it back to him.

- Lex goes to Cadmus for the key, which is in the hands of the scientists. A fire breaks out, the container holding the key is lost in the fire. Conner runs into the lab and saves everyone, but Lex wants the key. Conner hands him the container with a melted metal object. Lex is enraged. While talking to Lex, Conner has the genuine key in his backpocket.

- Conner returns the key to Clark and starts to leave when Clark offers to be his friend, telling him he doesn't have to be alone. At the same time, Clark is telling himself the same question, seeing that he has found a "brother", despite the suspicious origins which aren't revealed as of yet.

- Clark and Conner's interaction would be reminiscent of Bart and Clark, but Conner would talk more about exposing himself to people and cashing in on his powers, with CK doing his usual talk of selfish gain.

- Lex, upon meeting Conner, would be highly suspicious as Conner does resemble Clark.

More to come...when I feel like it. :) :O

I know that I'm late on this, but.
:wow: DAMN! this is really good MAN! :heart: :up: :up: :up:

Sage, I just read the first few pages of this thread (had seen the end previously). LOVE your Connor/Bizarro script ideas! Hope they do something like this - it'd give them at least an episode, possibly an entire season, depending on how they go about it. Best of luck... I'll be watching & hoping!

GLonSMALLVILLE.jpg

What do you guys think about this? Scott Porter, from Friday Night Lights, is a HUGE Green Lantern fan. He reads all the comics and wants to play Hal, or Kyle, in Smallville.

What do you think about him playin Hal, or Kyle? Do you think Hal should be portrayed as a young adult or teen? Or should he be an adult?
Is his character and story too hard to explain for an episode or two on Smallville? Would Hal work as a teen? Would he work better as an adult, or would he be too much for Smallville?

I really like FNL, and I'd be thrilled to pieces to see Scott Porter on SV. I love his enthusiasm for the comics. I'm not sure we need another big name superhero anytime soon though. Maybe a guest appearance in Season 8. :)

I know people have been complaining about him, but I rather enjoyed AC. I'd like to have him back for an episode or two mid-season, with bits from underwater. Maybe Lana or someone falls off a boat, or is being held captive underwater, and he can save her and get her back to Clark. Would like to see more of Cyborg too.

I know people have been complaining about him, but I rather enjoyed AC. I'd like to have him back for an episode or two mid-season, with bits from underwater. Maybe Lana or someone falls off a boat, or is being held captive underwater, and he can save her and get her back to Clark. Would like to see more of Cyborg too.

No, no... LOIS is the one they like to drown. They've already done it 3 times, I think a 4th would be hysterical.

Poor ED, she hates the water too. LOL.

All of the main players? When did they have Wonder Woman, or Green Lantern, or Hawkman, etc?

I agree with that. Aside from the big JL episode, Ollie alone didnt do much for ratings either.

Maybe they should go back to focusing on the core cast and kill all the gimmicks.

Actually when Ollie was in the show, the ratings did fine... It was the episodes after he left that didn't do too well....

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] SEASON 6 Week to Week

Zod......................4.96*
Sneeze.................4.52*
Wither..................4.88*
Arrow...................4.71*
Reunion...............4.79*
Fallout.................5.01*
Rage...................4.46*
Static...................4.70*
Subterranean........4.31*
Hydro..................4.68*
Justice.................5.26*
Labyrinth..............5.00*
Crimson.................4.91*
Trespass...............4.74*
Freak....................4.76*
Promise................4.69*
Combat................4.07*
Progeny...............3.98*
Nemesis..............3.88*
Noir....................3.59*
Prototype...........3.43*
Phantom............4.01

thanks to Best Episode 321
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11565[/FONT]

But then again I just saw you made that post on 2/14 so I make myself look like an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"