What other superheroes should make cameos in Smallville?

As far as Hero's goes I'd go with Bruce Wayne . I'd have Wentworth Miller of Prison Break as Bruce Wayne and David Warner as Alfred. I think at first Clark would be wary of Bruce and his association's with Lex. He would come off as a charming spoiled kid but as Clark get's to know him he see's his true dark nature . I'd have him even change his voice slightly when Clark see's who he really is. Seeing Bruce 's act plants the seed's of the idea of a dual personality for Clark .

^^--- Millar & Gough have publically and repeatedly said that there will be no Bruce Wayne in Smallville.... Although, I would love to see WM as Bats. He'd be awesome.

Of course, he's just awesome anyway....

Wentworth and Tom on the same screen? Please.. my heart couldn't take it.

Serene said:

LOL! I know... I'd like go into shock or something... WM with those smouldering blue eyes and growly voice.

*sigh*

And TW with those brilliant green eyes with that million watt smile...

What a combo they'd make.....

Frodo said:
As far as Hero's goes I'd go with Bruce Wayne . I'd have Wentworth Miller of Prison Break as Bruce Wayne and David Warner as Alfred. I think at first Clark would be wary of Bruce and his association's with Lex. He would come off as a charming spoiled kid but as Clark get's to know him he see's his true dark nature . I'd have him even change his voice slightly when Clark see's who he really is. Seeing Bruce 's act plants the seed's of the idea of a dual personality for Clark .

The boy from Matrix? :o

Serene said:

LOL, Yea, I think my wife would have an aneurism.:D

Besides superheroes, what about the possibility of some more supervillians?...as in ones outside of the Superman universe?...I think there's some untapped potential there.

I dont know if anyone has posted this already, and I posted it somewhere else before seeing this, but id like to see Green Lantern on the show. Not a pre Green Lantern or a teen Green Lantern but an adult already been on several missions Green Lantern. His age could be explained by the ring keeping him young.
He could come to Earth on an under cover mission, so he would dress in his civilian cloths, have to hide his power battery, and keep the use of the ring to a minimum. But he could be a real influence on Clark becoming a hero and talk to him about alien life and Earth. Maybe he even visited Krypton.
His clothes are a leather flight jacket, which he almost never takes off, a green/black blad buttoned shirt, and jeans, and his power ring which he doesnt have to hide.

Id also like to see a young Bruce Wayne, and Alfred, visit, it could be during his travels while training to be the Batman. He visits Smallville, his character instantly clashes with Lex. He also meets Clark and while they don't like each other at first, they at least learn to tolerate each others help. Bruce's wardrobe, because Smallville does this with its super hero guest stars, is similar to his comic persona. He wears all black, all the time, he is in constant mourning.

Wonder Woman: a foreign exchange student from a island no ones heard of, Clark discovers she is secretly super strong and fast, and her braclets deflect bullets. He later learns she is from the island of amazons, and was sent to scout the world of man. Donna Troy wears clothes similar to Clark, red, blue, and yellow.

Just ideas, something Id like to see.

For a Bruce/Clark crossover that could even be tied into "Batman Begins" with no confusions, it could show Bruce running away from Gotham, RIGHT after leaving the Falcone and giving up his coat. While on the run, trying to get ahold of the criminal life and understand it better, he could end up in Smallville, working as a small time crook or something, and Clark stops him and the two get into a fight. Yadda yadda yadda, you add on in the middle. In the end, Bruce goes on his way, finishing his journey.

(But then again, this could cause some confusion still, like this would prove that "Batman Begins" is in the same universe as "Smallville", and not in it's own. Meh well...)

King Ruler said:
For a Bruce/Clark crossover that could even be tied into "Batman Begins" with no confusions, it could show Bruce running away from Gotham, RIGHT after leaving the Falcone and giving up his coat. While on the run, trying to get ahold of the criminal life and understand it better, he could end up in Smallville, working as a small time crook or something, and Clark stops him and the two get into a fight. Yadda yadda yadda, you add on in the middle. In the end, Bruce goes on his way, finishing his journey.

(But then again, this could cause some confusion still, like this would prove that "Batman Begins" is in the same universe as "Smallville", and not in it's own. Meh well...)

It would also not work since smallville is established to take place in the present (current year) and so does Batman Begins....the flashback to the coat was 7 years prior to begins (before he began his journey)...SV and BB cant be in the same universe.

Heres my take on Martian Manhunter,
Clark discovers his presents on Earth, he has been on Earth for some time. His story is revelaed, being the last survivor of his planet Mars. He is a shapeshifter so he rarely, or maybe never, is in his alien form. but if he ever does change into his alien form it is kept to a small amount and maybe in the dark. But his red, and extremely alien, eyes are shown with the green skin around them. He could be either a teen like Clark is meant to be or an older being.
He is also fast, strong, and can levitate. He also has mental telepathy and talks to Clark with his thoughts.
Perhaps he can be clark's mentor, he can apear on and off and since he is a shape shifter his apearence is always different. He comes to Clark in different forms all the time. His first apearnce, or his usual one, is that of his cop alter ego. Maybe he is on the run from the FBI.
Like Smallville does on its show with Aqua Man and Flash, Martian Manhunter wears clothes that are colored to resemble his comic self, navy blue and green.
Just a thought.

Artistsean said:
Heres my take on Martian Manhunter,
Clark discovers his presents on Earth, he has been on Earth for some time. His story is revelaed, being the last survivor of his planet Mars. He is a shapeshifter so he rarely, or maybe never, is in his alien form. but if he ever does change into his alien form it is kept to a small amount and maybe in the dark. But his red, and extremely alien, eyes are shown with the green skin around them. He could be either a teen like Clark is meant to be or an older being.
He is also fast, strong, and can levitate. He also has mental telepathy and talks to Clark with his thoughts.
Perhaps he can be clark's mentor, he can apear on and off and since he is a shape shifter his apearence is always different. He comes to Clark in different forms all the time. His first apearnce, or his usual one, is that of his cop alter ego. Maybe he is on the run from the FBI.
Like Smallville does on its show with Aqua Man and Flash, Martian Manhunter wears clothes that are colored to resemble his comic self, navy blue and green.
Just a thought.

I'd rather MM use his 'John Jones' alias to observe Clark in Smallville. Clark meets John Jones but doesnt learn the truth that hes a Martian yet...or learn of his backstory. The episode should be viewed through the commentary and prespective of Jones, an outsider, as he observes Clark and his interactions in Smallville.

Yeagh Green Arrow would be cool, he is another rich kid only he is a sort of activists who sabatoges things and makes rich companies loose money and gets the poor money. I can see him at odds with Lex Corp, and Lex Luther. He could be in Smallville for the same reason Lex was, to start his comapnies branch there, but really its to topple Luther Corps. It would be cool to see a blonde actor wearing all green using a bow and arrow. I see Green Arrow being sort of reckless compared to Clark. but these are just MY ideas, and Im not saying that this is exactly how they should do it or even that its the best way. Its just how I see them and how Id like to see them.

why not? its a fair thread? fine...i de-bump! wait a sec....that didnt work out so well.....lol

bump - I dont like when this falls off of page 1

yah bc then we get countless threads on whther bruce wayne or GL are going to show up...

GLonSMALLVILLE.jpg

What do you guys think about this? Scott Porter, from Friday Night Lights, is a HUGE Green Lantern fan. He reads all the comics and wants to play Hal, or Kyle, in Smallville.

What do you think about him playin Hal, or Kyle? Do you think Hal should be portrayed as a young adult or teen? Or should he be an adult?
Is his character and story too hard to explain for an episode or two on Smallville? Would Hal work as a teen? Would he work better as an adult, or would he be too much for Smallville?

Black Adam and Billy Batson without
PoSHAZAM.gif

Clark & a few guess members of the legion of superheroes saves Billy from Adam. :woot:
Time travel @ it's finest, travelers legion members & Black Adam. Watch out Hiro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"