Should Kevin Feige do cameos ?

Stan did cameos because he created a lot of characters and was a part of marvel before they were marvel. He also did the intros to the cartoons in the 70's (?) so was a familiar face to everyone growing up. He was mr comics. Feige should be remembered for what he has done but not yet and not so soon after stans death.

I'm cool with others getting cameos if they helped create the films or the comics that inspired them but they should mostly be the subtle kind of cameo (e.g. Walt Simonson in Thor 1, Chris Claremont in Days of Future Past).

I don't think anyone can replace Stan Lee as the highly recognisable face of Marvel with a very blatant cameo in every film.

Focus on just the characters and forget Lee, he is gone so deal with it. Didn't like him anyway. I want to see the characters not cameos by people unless they past actors who played them like Nicolas Hammond, Eric Bana, etc. If there are cameos I still welcome Feige, Ditto, etc to do them.

Feige is better behind the scenes so let him do what he is great at. Marvel movies don't need cameos, the characters are great as they can be which works. If there are cameos let it be by old actors who played marvel characters like N Hammond, L Carter, M. Salinger, etc. I won't miss Stan in cameos at all, never wanted him in them anyway.

I wouldn't mind a Feige cameo, but I'd prefer to such more writers to show up in cameos ala Walt Simonson and JMS in Thor. These writers aren't as famous as Stan Lee sure, but I always felt like the cameos were for fans more than the general audience.

A cameo's fine but I don't think it should replace the cameo's done by Stan Lee. Legendary creators from Marvel Publishing can greet their creation and a brief hello sir or madam will suffice.

That scene with Stan Lee randomly approaching Tobie McGuire telling him one person can make a difference was one of his most charming cameos.
'Nuff said.

I want them to just start putting him into the background of some shots. Like he's just standing there doing nothing, but it's literally a blink-and-you'll-miss-it type deal.

If he were to do a cameo, then the Russo brothers should too. Outside of Gunn, they're just as responsible as Feige for the sustained success of the MCU.

Don't forget Favs and Mr. Whedon too
If it wasn't for them, the whole thing might've tripped right out of the gate

But I actually like Feige's man-behind-the-curtain status... he seems too low key for a cameo

But I actually like Feige's man-behind-the-curtain status... he seems too low key for a cameo
This.

"The best thing about being a film producer is I get to spend 99 per cent of my time behind the scenes. It's true that once a year I travel to Comic-Con …but there I can quickly lower the lights, I can show them the clips, introduce a few stars. And the spotlight is quickly off me" — Kevin Feige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"