What the HELL is wrong with the wireless microphones?!

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
The crappy wired ones break eventually, whatever. They were free with the console.
So last month I bought a wireless one for SIXTY BUCKS. It worked great, I loved it, and it was worth the price I suppose. Last night I put it on the chrager and it doesn't charge! The battery was not dead, 3 bars left. So I tried taking it off and turning it on and all I got were some faint clicking noises. I tried it on my brother's 360, and it wouldn't charge. So luckily, today is day 30 on the warranty, and I take it back to Gamestop for a new one. That one won't charge or turn on, and I tried everything in the instruction booklet, and tried it on my brother's 360 again. So I take it back for another and it won't work either! What the **** am I doing wrong? I can't sync it, because it doesn't turn on, charging it doesn't do anything. That's $60! What the hell Microsoft?

I've had my wireless mic since they day they first came out, and have never had a single problem with it.

My wired mics work just fine an they will if you take care of them an place them down when your done playing instead of just tossing them

Ya know i had problems with the wireless as well. I bought one and it was all static, so i returned that, same thing with the other, static. I'll try again when i get some extra cash.

What am I doing wrong? I plug it in and it won't charge...any of them.

well i've ran into the same problem man, usually if that happens the battery won't hold a charge any longer and your forced to get a new mic. I'm thinking of picking up a Turtle Beaches mic.

A buddy of mine has a Turtle Beach mic and loves it to death.

I have the wireless mic, and I've never had a problem with it. Although I tend to use the wired one for comfort.

My only problem is that it's too strong and picks up my surround sound. My friends make me turn it down :(

I bought a Halo 3 wire less headset when it came out.... it busted a year ago... and we've ssut had another one go kaput this last month....... As great as it is having no wires to untangle..... it is a waste to spend £20-£30 every few months (Though my bro recently picked one up for £8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"