What to do when a mod gets out of hand?

Discussion in 'Tech & Support' started by PhotoJones, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter Rider

Hunter Rider Ronin

As Cmill said, If you disagree with a call then ask another mod to take a look and if you still aren't satisfied contact the grand puba.

I think it a case was made with enough co signs and plenty of examples, it would be looked into thoroughly.

2. BubbaGump

BubbaGump Bland User

Hypsters, rebel! We can overrun their systems! :cmad:

3. Lando

Lando Registered

_n0ir_ was banned yesterday.

4. Hunter Rider

Hunter Rider Ronin

He's not banned, he's on a 30 day probation, the wrong option was clicked for his user group is all.

5. Lando

Lando Registered

6. PhotoJones

PhotoJones Registered

7. Darthphere

Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

So in the Comics forum, Photojones made a thread about a back issue hunt he went on, here's his post:

The thread was closed two posts later, with this remark by our favorite mod, Morg:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that PJ has been going after Morg the last couple of days, nothing. And I'm sure Morg didn't close the thread about Mods run amok either.

And please, don't give me any bull**** about proper channels, and PM'ing other mods about this. It hasn't worked in the past, it's not going to work now.

8. PhotoJones

PhotoJones Registered

Morg needs to go. Plain and simple. I'm sure he's a nice, funny guy when he makes normal posts on the Hype, but he's a horrible mod and this sure as hell isn't the first time someone's had a problem with him. I'm sure once he sees this, it'll get closed, too. That's what he does. He bans, deletes or closes threads that have broken no rules and that are relevant to the forum or topic at hand.

Get Morg out of here.

9. Morg

Morg Super Moderator

I'm not leaving and told photo jones it's more of a lounge thread-which I pointed out one is there

Oh yes, closing again

10. PhotoJones

PhotoJones Registered

This is a problem on the Hype, and it's one that is never investigated by the mods. He'll close a thread, make a post about why and then that's it. If closing a thread because it doesn't fit in a particular forum as well as Morg thinks it doesn't is close-worthy, then we may as well just shut the Hype down.

This is my proper channel. I, along with MANY, MANY more, want Morg's status as a mod re-evaluated. He's got no business being a mod.

11. Morg

Morg Super Moderator

closed again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.