I call Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lackey

Avenger
Reaction score
First I was unfairly and illegitimately put on thread probation for posting this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Weezite/morgipod.jpg

Anyone with half and ounce of common sense could easily determine that no one should get any kind of punishment for that, even thread probation for an entire month, but I didn't make a big stink about it and took the punishment.

Now, Morg abuses his mod powers once again (I think we've all lost count how many times he's done that) by posting a Sticky about a DVD he wants to buy. Perhaps another mod asked him to remove the Sticky because I don't see it anymore, but as it was posted all day, plenty of people saw it.
When it gets right down to it, that's really not that big of a deal in and of itself, but what is a big deal is that when I called him on it, he now gave me profile probation for two months.

You have been banned for the following reason:
profile probation

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-19-2007

This is now going too far. I broke no rules, and I didn't even do something a mod specifically told me not to do regardles the rules (whether they would be overstepping their bounds or not).

You mods should know exactly what I said, unless Morg hard deleted my posts trying to hide the evidence, otherwise, I'm sure there's a thread about this in your private forum.
For anyone else who's curious, what I said about Morg's Sticky thread is below:
So...I don't think this thread really deserved a Sticky, especially in more than one forum.

If any other person had posted in Community about a thread they posted in some other forum here, it would've been labeled spam and promptly deleted.

No one should give Morg a serious answer just to teach him a lesson. It's the only way he'll learn. :yay:

If Victor or Sabretooth were put on probation for this, they should also be removed from probation.

If this thread is deleted, then I'll have no choice but to have someone else post a thread about this for me and PM or email admins and other mods about it.

Roughneck said:
What is a Profile Probation?

It's where you can't use your avatar or sig.

¡Morg es una mala MOD!
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Am I supposed to learn a lesson because I can't edit my avatar or change my sig? :huh:

Sabretooth said:
Am I supposed to learn a lesson because I can't edit my avatar or change my sig? :huh:

Viva la revolution!:cmad: :Che:

I'm confused on why you were banned.:(

Well I asked Morg why it was a sticky as well, and it doesn't really deserve one either.

And he told me to buzz off "if you can't help, don't PM me, etc." like he's too good for us regulars.

It will be deleted as well, no doubt.

Boo! why did Lackey vote on his own poll?

Abaddon said:
Boo! why did Lackey vote on his own poll?

so I don't have to click on "View poll Results" everytime I look here. :huh:

I'll be looking into this, and discussing it with Morg and Mirko. If this was the only offense, the punishment seems harsh, but if there were mitigating circumstances then the facts will be presented to Lackey and Lackey alone. No one else needs to get involved.

What is this, a lawsuit? Will the wrongful be paying money to the righteous?

Dew k. Mosi said:
I'll be looking into this, and discussing it with Morg and Mirko. If this was the only offense, the punishment seems harsh, but if there were mitigating circumstances then the facts will be presented to Lackey and Lackey alone. No one else needs to get involved.

Atleast spread some good gossip. :o

And I'm glad she does, frankly, we sane posters need all the help we can get these days. I mean, really. Morg stickied something SO trivial that when he's called on its frivolousness, he sticks the "offending" poster on a further probation than what he was already on (unjustly). Seriously, the bones of it is, that nobody should have gotten in trouble for anything. Sometimes you read a post and there's a money sentence, one that really brings events to light, a home run. MONEY SENTENCE RIGHT HERE YOU GUYS: What did Lackey do, but notify a mod of a thread that was in the wrong forum?

Don't bring this whole thing up to Mirko either. Duh. Duh! Maybe Morg wasn't clear on Sticky Relevance. He is now! He knows not to do that anymore. Big deal, it's over. If you're going to have a talk with dad, just make sure it's made clear exactly what kind of posting deserves punishment. And why the hell it's 2 months long.:whatever:

pdvd000rv6.jpg

Well, posting the manipped picture of Morg has been repeatedly warned against, so Lackey's case on that does not look good. However the sticky on the forum thing might be lifted, depending on whether or not Morg can produce the harassment.

Listen, guys, the fact is Morg did sticky something that was not necessary, but we have on occasion stickied things for you guys that were not necessary. He needed an immediate answer for some reason and rather than post "Bump" "Bump" "Bump" every few minutes, he stickied it. Was it important? To him it was. Was it silly? To you it was. Who cares? If we never stickied silliness from you guys now and then, you could raise a fuss. But we do, so don't.

Morg's main frustration about this issue is Lackey's recent seeming vendetta against him. Search Lackey's posts (if you can get it to work) and you'll see several personal attacks, and over the top comments that are directed toward Morg. He overreacted perhaps but he did have cause. I think he will see reason if he can be assured that Lackey will back off him.

The reason I will bring this up to Mirko is because you all have accused him of being out of touch with the site, so I think notifying him about conflicts will correct that issue.

Court is in recess while we wait for the interested parties to wake up.
04.jpg

mablean_01.jpg

mmmilian.jpg

judgejudy-717488.jpg

Dew k. Mosi said:
Morg's main frustration about this issue is Lackey's recent seeming vendetta against him. Search Lackey's posts (if you can get it to work) and you'll see several personal attacks, and over the top comments that are directed toward Morg. He overreacted perhaps but he did have cause. I think he will see reason if he can be assured that Lackey will back off him.

The few "personal attacks" (if you can even call them that) were posted after I was unfairly and illegitimately put on thread probation for posting a silhouette. So I had cause, too, and I wouldn't call those "personal attacks." If those posts had been directed towards any other person, there would have been no punishment... A warning at the most.

And the only vendetta I have is against bad modding.

Why were kypade's posts deleted? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back