What to watch??

S

sooperwooman

·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What’s your TV schedule like? I have recently been blessed with some extra time for myself and I need to do something that requires severe relaxation. Since every show I love has writers who apparently don’t get paid well enough, I need new stuff to watch. What is good to watch on TV? I'm open to all suggestions, even reality shows. [/FONT]

House
Life
30 Rock
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Doctor Who

Mondays
Kyle xy its comming back in 2oo8
heros at 9:00pm its over now comming back in 2oo8
Jourany man at 10:00pm it just came back on this week

tuesday
Lincoln highest its over with now to

wesnday
kid nation tonight is season fineal
bonico women they took it off but it might come back on

thursdays
smallville at 8:00pm

Firdays
Moonlight at 9:00pm
numbers at 10:00pm

I also like jericho its coming back in feburay. i can't wait!

·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What’s your TV schedule like? I have recently been blessed with some extra time for myself and I need to do something that requires severe relaxation. Since every show I love has writers who apparently don’t get paid well enough, I need new stuff to watch. What is good to watch on TV? I'm open to all suggestions, even reality shows. [/FONT]

Slim pickins on TV these days with the writers strike, just about every show is in repeats.

Before I went to a 4-midnight shift at work, my TV viewing consisted of

Countdown with Keith Olbermann
Dirty Jobs
Mythbusters
Deadliest Catch
Life
Law and Order: SUV
Law and Order: Criminal Intent

Now that I get home between 12:30-1am, my tv viewing consists of catching highlights on Sportscenter.

Smallville, Nip/Tuck, The Simpsons, and King of the Hill are the only show with new eps that I'm watching at the moment.

I've been watching more tv than ever, this year.

Chuck :woot:
October Road
Dirty, Sexy, Money
The Office
Friday Night Lights
Graham Norton
Coupling

:up: All good.

I love Chuck, Dirty Sexy Money, The Office, and Friday Night Lights. Good choices Casey.

Thursdays
The Office
30 Rock
Mad Men (Golden Globe nominated Best Drama)

Tuesdays

L&O:SVU

i'll be watching the new american gladiators , until it gets old.

Damn, Inever really remember what the hell is on when I get home. I'm so effin tired from working, I think this is how it goes:

Mon- CW line up
Everybody Hates Chris
Aliens in America
Girlfriends
The Game

Tues:
Beauty and the Geek
Reaper

Wed:
America's Next Top Model

Thurs:
Smallville
Grey's Anatomy

Fri:
Men in Trees

I know I fudged some stuff, I need sleep right now really. :csad:

Monday: Kyle XY, Monday Night Football (some of it)

Tuesday: Nothing in particular

Wednesday: See Tuesday

Thursday: Smallville

Friday: Nothing

Of course, when the Thrashers or Braves are on during their respective seasons, l'll watch them. But most of my tube time is DVD reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation/Deep Space Nine/Voyager, or various stuff from Netflix.

I love Chuck, Dirty Sexy Money, The Office, and Friday Night Lights. Good choices Casey.

If you like those, try my others and we can make threads about them too. :yay:

For comedies, you can't really go wrong with The Office or the family-oriented (and underrated) Everybody Hates Chris. If you want a mix of horror, action, drama, AND comedy, you owe it to yourself to watch Supernatural (THE most underrated show on American television).

And for a great show across the pond, check out MI-5, the best damn spy series you'll ever see.

If you like those, try my others and we can make threads about them too. :yay:

I've heard of Coupling but I don't have BBC. It's the British version of Friends, right? I've recently started to watch Dexter. It's a great show. I don't have Showtime so I have to wait for the DVDs. Season 2 won't be out for a while since it's still going on right now.

I've heard of the comparison to Friends but I really don't see it. The only similarity is that it is a group of ... friends, :woot: hanging out. It's pretty well written. I watch it on BBCA.

I saw the discussion thread for Dexter here and thought it was the cartoon. :O
I haven't seen it and don't know anything about it. I don't have Showtime either, so I probably won't be watching it any time soon.

[FONT=&quot]I went through some severe depression and withdrawal when I heard about Queer Eye For The Straight Guy announcing their last season ever. Haha, well, not quite, but I was upset, I’ve seen all the episodes at least twice now. But I am willing to give How To Look Good Naked a shot… I’m pretty sure I’ll like it a lot with Carson hosting :oldrazz:
[/FONT]

My TV schedule? What's it like? How about non-existent? Since the writer's strike there isn't anything on TV but repeats. I don't watch much in the way of TV shows. I was a big fan of The Sopranos, but now that's off the air. I also watch The Shield but that's in hiatus as is Desperate Housewives. The sleeper new TV show of this year has been Life, but, with a tiny eleven episode run, the show is already over until next season.

A lot of TV I watch on line because winter is my sports season. I'm usually watching the Bruins and Celtics between October through (hopefully) June.

since everything is in reruns, I recommend The Soup on E! It's still going strong.

The only shows I watch are The Simpsons and Family Guy, pretty much I'm busy on the computer or reading most of the time.

And on cable I'll watch Nip/Tuck, Drawn Together and all those wacky VH-1 70's, 80's, 90's specials.

since everything is in reruns, I recommend The Soup on E! It's still going strong.

Absolutely this show has been consistently funny and joel mchale is the best host they have had .

So, sooperwooman. What have you been watching? :yay:

On TV:
Smallville
Star Trek reruns{TNG and VOY}
the upcoming Spider-man series

On DVD:
Stargate SG1
The Dead Zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"