What trailers did you see when you saw MOS

Mysteryman

Avenger
Reaction score
Just curious .
plus, I figure while there have been a lot of disagreements here lately,
Nobody can disagree about what trailers they saw , in theory anyway!:yay:

The old Elysium trailer, Thor 2 twice (that was strange), Pacific Rim and a couple others I don't remember.

Saw the movie four times but these are the only ones I remember: Thor 2 and The Wolverine.

Oh right. Gravity. The whole audience erupted in laughter at that one. It took me by surprise because I didn't find it funny when I saw the trailer online, but then all of a sudden I was laughing too.

Oh right. Gravity. The whole audience erupted in laughter at that one. It took me by surprise because I didn't find it funny when I saw the trailer online, but then all of a sudden I was laughing too.

Yeah, many people are saying this. It looked good online too.

LOL, I guess the trailer for Gravity is the new "Devil" trailer. Audiences worldwide groaned in unison when M. Night Shayamalan's name came up during that trailer.

Gravity, WWZ and Pacific Rim. They just seem to blur together after a while, though.

Pacific Rim, Gravity and some movie with Gary Oldman and Thor's brother.

Haha! I went to a packed midnight screening and the theater was bursting in laughter as well. Sad.

Pacific Rim, Red 2, and R.I.P.D. are the ones I can remember seeing.

Haha! I went to a packed midnight screening and the theater was bursting in laughter as well. Sad.

Now I kind of want to watch Gravity in theaters just to see if the audience laughs at scenes intended to be scary and dramatic.

First viewing: Gravity, Hunger Games, Turbo, R.I.P.D., Rush (Long trailer), The Hobbit, 300: Rise of an Empire

Second viewing: Hunger Games, Turbo, The Butler, Elysium, Rush (Short trailer), The Hobbit, 300: Rise of an Empire

Last edited:
The Hunger Games, RIPD, Elysium, Paranoia, Turbo, The Hobbit and Pacific Rim

Gravity(looks kind of stupid)
Thor 2
World War Z
Pacific Rim

Let's see if I can remember

- Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
- R.I.P.D.
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Paranoia
- 300: Rise of an Empire