When are you planning to see MOS?

With apologies to Dr. Seuss...

Not at the theater, not at IMAX. Not at the drive-in, not where it costs half.

I will not see it here or there. I will not see it anywhere.

I do not like this Superman. I do not like it, Sam-I-Am.

Damn... That was horrible. Hahaha. :woot:

*btw I feel sorry for you if you any kind of real superman fan to deprive yourself of this movie... There must be some other reason that would keep you from this.

Last edited:
I'd love to see it on 6/14, but I will most likely see it on 6/15.

I'll be watching it on June 12th in Los Angeles. It didn't say if it was 3D or or 2D.

Finally got my Friday tickets.

Friday 6/14 @ 9:30am in 2D

Sunday 6/16 @ 12:30 in IMAX 3D

Ready to go!

1205_zps58f085ca.jpg

June 14th, 10:30 am. I took a vacation day from work. I was planning on seeing it earlier at midnight, but my brother is flying in to Austin around 12:20 am, so I can't make it. It works out though, now I can experience it with my little bro!

June 14th, 10:30 am. I took a vacation day from work. I was planning on seeing it earlier at midnight, but my brother is flying in to Austin around 12:20 am, so I can't make it. It works out though, now I can experience it with my little bro!

Nice.
I took a vacation day for the 14th because I doubt I can wake up after seeing the midnight showing haha.

Lets be honest here.

How many of you will shed a tear while watching the movie?

Lets be honest here.

How many of you will shed a tear while watching the movie?

I'm gonna be bawling like a tween girl at a One Direction concert.

and I'm completely unashamed.

The theaters by me finally put the midnight showing tickets for sale. So hyped, taking 7 other people with me and we got reserved seating. We're taking up a whole row ourselves.. lol. Can't wait.

June 15th in 2d Imax. That Friday is going to be a terrible wait.

Is anyone going to a Norton hosted advanced screening? I heard they will be giving away limited edition capes, Daily Planet newspapers and other stuff. Sounds pretty neat, i'm trying to snag tickets in Vancouver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"