List of deleted/changed scenes?

Discussion in 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' started by Reel-Man, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Reel-Man

Reel-Man Registered

I'm curious now as to what we saw or know that was changed in the final version. Can some of you who followed this from day one list scenes that they know were changed? I have a feeling the trailers also featured a lot of cut scenes but since I only watched the first two trailers, I don't know what else was changed. I avoided everything else from there on our. I figured let's compile a list with screenshots (when available), clips and details to such changes. If I missed an existing thread, please feel free to delete this. I did not find it when using the search option.

2. GREEN =w= DAY

GREEN =w= DAY Registered

Would have loved to see the scene of Cassian, Jyn, and the rest of the crew running on the beach having already retrieved the plans with the Walkers gunning them down

Also, the scene of Jyn facing off against a Tie Fighter in the tower would been cool

Hopefully all these scenes are included in the blu-ray release