What un-used Batman villain should be in the new film(s)?

Deathstroke I could see him as a villain if there were a sequel but not in the solo film to start it off

I would absolutely love to see Firefly in a Batman movie. Maybe as a secondary villain, similar to Scarecrow in TDK. But I think the main villain will be Red Hood. It would explain why Batman has become so violent and bitter in BvS. On an unrelated note, I would love to see Nightwing in this movie but it's unlikely if we get Red Hood too.

There is a lot of people on here who refuse to dig deeper in Batman's history. Since this version of Batman is closer to the Golden Age (Pre-Robin), I would like to see a horror based Batman movie. I hope the movie is based on Batman vs the MONK (Detective Comics #31-32 1939) or Hugo Strange and the Mutant Monsters (Batman#1 1940). However if they want to use the Joker then "Joker's Five Way Revenge" from the early 1970's should be used.

If he is ever used, it should be as a villain in a Teen Titans, Nightwing or Green Arrow movie.

Teen Titans make sense but Nightwing and Green Arrow? I'd rather Slade be an anti-hero, they can cover his enmity with Nightwing/Robin over in Teen Titans. Green Arrow vs Deathstroke is non rivalry, it's about as pointless as you can get. There's never been any dynamic, relationship, angle etc, Slade doesn't represent anything to Ollie, he doesn't reflect himself on Ollie or vice versa.

Titans. Not Teen Titans. Just Titans. Nightwing should, imo, be in his early to mid 30s at this point. And Cyborg's just starting. And, imo, you need those two characters for any Titans film. That said, I'd throw him into a Green Arrow film. Or I just wouldn't do him at all, unless in a Suicide Squad sequel. But he's overrated, so I'm fine not seeing him in the DCEU.

Clayface and Red Hood are the only two real interesting choices for a full film. Others have been done great (especially in the Arkham Games). Otherwise, a proper Scarecrow would be great.

Titans. Not Teen Titans. Just Titans. Nightwing should, imo, be in his early to mid 30s at this point. And Cyborg's just starting. And, imo, you need those two characters for any Titans film. That said, I'd throw him into a Green Arrow film. Or I just wouldn't do him at all, unless in a Suicide Squad sequel. But he's overrated, so I'm fine not seeing him in the DCEU.
That sounds completely off. Dick can't be 10 years younger than Bruce in this universe. That would make Grayson 15 when Bruce was 25. Nah. He should be 20 to 25 years younger. Nightwing should be anywhere between the age of 20 and 25. Same age as Cyborg and Flash in the DCEU.

There won't be a Green Arrow film.

Teen Titans represent the youth and the potential of sidekicks, Titans is just another generic crew of super heroes. TT can carve it's own niche if done well, if Marvel can have teen Spidey then I don't understand why DC's teens are frowned upon.

Teen Titans represent the youth and the potential of sidekicks, Titans is just another generic crew of super heroes. TT can carve it's own niche if done well, if Marvel can have teen Spidey then I don't understand why DC's teens are frowned upon.

So, you want a Nightwing-less, Cyborg-less Teen Titans then? All I'm saying is that the two arguably most notable members of the Teen Titans (Dick Grayson and Cyborg, the ones who have actually existed even outside of that group), would not be able to be in that group. If you think Teen Titans could work without them, then ok. But I don't, nor would I be interested in seeing a Teen Titans without those two. I'd rather just see a Cyborg trilogy and Nightwing appear in a Court of Owls Batman solo adaptation.

Oh, and btw, every live action Spiderman has had a teen Spidey. The other two franchises never had him stay in high school, but they've had teen Spideys, at least for their first films (Spiderman '02 and TASM1). And how about we wait until Sony releases their Spidey reboot to see if their Spidey is "done well".

That sounds completely off. Dick can't be 10 years younger than Bruce in this universe. That would make Grayson 15 when Bruce was 25. Nah. He should be 20 to 25 years younger. Nightwing should be anywhere between the age of 20 and 25. Same age as Cyborg and Flash in the DCEU.

There won't be a Green Arrow film.

That's not a problem at all. If Bruce starts being Batman in 1995 at around age 25, then he can go 5 years solo. So, around 2000 he recruits an age 20 Dick Grayson (and this way, he's not recruiting a teenager and putting him in danger, but an actual adult, albeit a young adult that still looks boyish enough). Within 5 years (so, between 2000 and 2005), he recruits Barbara Gordon as Batgirl and eventually Jason Todd later on (closer to 2005, let's say 2004). Then you have Death in the Family and Killing Joke within the next couple of years (2005-2006). That way, there's a logical progression of events where you can have Robin, and then a second Robin being recruited after the first leaves, all within the proper timeframe. Remember, Snyder says that Joker kills a Robin about 10 years before BvS, which is set in 2015.

Now, a younger Dick Grayson works if he's the dead Robin, and you have Batman recruiting a 15 year old, but even then, he'd be between 15 to 20 years younger than him, and not quite 20 years younger, unless he's Robin for only a year. So, imo, it works better and more logically if he's recruited as a young adult, at 20.

Given that proper timeframe, Dick Grayson, 20 in 2000, would be in his mid-30s by the time of BvS. It actually is logical and makes sense given this Batman's age. It's just a product of having an older Batman in this universe. It means his allies will also be older.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"