The Winter Soldier What was on Cap's catch-up list?

What would have been your reaction if the list had "Justin Bieber"?

What would have been your reaction if the list had "Justin Bieber"?
Disavow him and send him to Canada, where he could be Captain Canada.
12.04.02-Captain%25E2%2580%25A6Canada.jpg

I thought Captain Canada was Wolverine that episode of SHS was so funny

There's a Captain Canuck so maybe having both would have to be settled by a superhero deathmatch.

I think the list is different in every country. In Spain, for example, there was the name of Rafa Nadal, a national tennis player.

I think the list is different in every country. In Spain, for example, there was the name of Rafa Nadal, a national tennis player.

It is. We've got this one in Latin America:

2572ewz.jpg

Last edited:
Dumb pandering. Makes no sense for him to have things specific to each country if he's Captain America and represents the US.

Maradonna's Hand of God? Why the **** would he want to see that?

On the UK one instead of Sean Connery it should have said James Bond...

Cap would definitely prefer classic trek over wars.

In the UK from what I can remember:

Sean Connery
World Cup (Final)

If only Chavs, Page 3 and Top Gear (UK) were on the list...:woot:

Disavow him and send him to Canada, where he could be Captain Canada.
12.04.02-Captain%25E2%2580%25A6Canada.jpg

I would just like to say that those images are deeply, deeply disturbing. The stuff of nightmares. Webfoot, you are one effed up mama jama.

I'm surprised that The Beatles isn't on every list not just the UK one. You would have thought that someone would have told him to check them out either way just because it's The Beatles...

Dumb pandering. Makes no sense for him to have things specific to each country if he's Captain America and represents the US.

It's not dumb pandering. It's pretty clever and funny actually. So people outside of America are not alienated, they can have a little chuckle and helps discourage the idea that Cap is some jingo flag waver like the Ultimate version.

I'm still baffled as to why Nirvana are on there though haha.

Because they are good......although I would agree that their are other bands that I would tell Cap to check out before them...

Nirvana had like, 2 good songs. But yea, i wouldn't recommend a grunge band to Steve Rogers to catch him up on modern culture. He'd probably be like "why did you defrost me?"

Yeah, Elvis, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, maybe The Who...

Ferrari's victories at F1 Grand Prix - as vague as it gets haha

Lol at Daft Punk. I wonder though why Star Wars is only crossed in the US version.

I wonder how he'd feel about hip-hop.

Australia's list had AC/DC, Steve Irwin and Tim Tams on it :yay:

AC/DC could've been on the American list, too. Stark would've told him about them. :woot:

Wait, they had different lists for each country? I thought it seemed a bit too Australian centric. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"