What Was The Dumbest Thing You Saw Today?

a drunk guy missing his right arm and both legs on a ripped off walmart motor cart thing stopped at a red light with a cop behind him...he then rolled backwards head first on to the pavement and busted his head...idk what happened after that cause i had cars behind me :(

Woman working at a Wendy's with only one visible tattoo. Right there on the side of her neck is a name. Tony Romo! And this isn't even in Dallas!

I deal with Electrolux/Frigidaire clients. Basically, the guys who work on an appliance when the product breaks under warranty. They call in to verify warranty and basic questions. Mostly, we just audit for them, but they can call.

Anyhow, because our line is called "warranty" customer's do get to us from time to time. When customer does, we explain to them that we are Auditors and can get them to the correct line. The most basic question is "is your product a Frigidaire or Electrolux appliance," because there are two separate customer care lines. I asked this customer the same question three times, and three times she said "it's a stove."

I finally had to say "on your stove, is there an emblem that says what this is, who makes it, Frigidaire or Electrolux?" She said again, "there is no sticker that says 'stove,' but it is a stove."

I was at a loss, so I just transferred her, hoping it was a Frigidaire STOVE.

My sister's job involves a lot of drug abusers; She told me this story about a former cheerleader who wanted to lose more weight so she started doing crack. Well it worked, shes completely anorexic, but now she's addicted to crack.

this

twilight21p.jpg

yes folks that is the latest printing of the classic

A little message I had in my inbox on hype this morning. :dry:

I went to use the bathroom at work last night. The stall was open so I walked in. There was a guy in there taking a leak. I saw way too much. The urinal next to the stall was empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"