• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What was the last book you read?

4 parts of HHGTTG curretnly reading The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlem
 
Tom Clancy: Debt of Honor
 
Farhenhiet (sp?) 451, i still think that was written a few yrs ago.... ;)
 
RA Salvatore's - The Chaos Curse (book 5 of the Cleric Quintet)
 
The Ludlum book is way better than the movie....right now, I'm reading an autobiography of Rodney Mullen.
 
I have to change this icon...or edit it.
 
Just finished: Roger Kimball's The Rape of the Masters: How Political Correctness Sabatoges Art

And am working on: Giles Waterfield's The Hound in the Left-hand Corner
 
Illchill said:
Case for Christ by Lee Strobel.
Oh? o_O
Any thoughts on it?


Mere Christianity- C.S. Lewis

I also read a 350 page Vogue...does that count as a book:confused:
 
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh by Robert C. O'Brien
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
 
The Da Vinci Code.

I was one of the last to board the bandwagon. :daredevil
 
twylight said:
Oh? o_O
Any thoughts on it?


Mere Christianity- C.S. Lewis

I also read a 350 page Vogue...does that count as a book:confused:

Loved it. His Case for Faith book is what first got me started on science/history/archaegology and tall that stuff and its relationship to religion, specifically Christianity and the Bible. I am getting another of his next methinks;)
 
Illchill said:
Loved it. His Case for Faith book is what first got me started on science/history/archaegology and all that stuff and it's relationship to religion, specifically Christianity and the Bible. I am getting another of his next methinks;)

I haven't read his Case for Faith book...but I really like his Case for Christ.
Very, well written. And..all around...good! :)
He is a very good writer.
 
Janet Evanovich's One for the Money. Good books. Im really into the Stephanie Plum books.
 
darthphere said:
Janet Evanovich's One for the Money. Good books. Im really into the Stephanie Plum books.
They're great. I've gone through To the Nines. :)
 
Daisy said:
They're great. I've gone through To the Nines. :)

I didnt want to read it at first because I thought it was a chick book (sorry for the term) but I read it and loved it. Does Ramirez show up again in the books. That guy is one sick puppy.
 
Stxl3n said:
Farhenhiet (sp?) 451, i still think that was written a few yrs ago.... ;)

It was written about 50 years ago....


The last book I red fully was Lord of the Flies. There's a lot of subliminal **** in there.....

I'm also done with Angels and Demons, casual reading.
 
The Kingpin said:
It was written about 50 years ago....


The last book I red fully was Lord of the Flies. There's a lot of subliminal **** in there.....

I'm also done with Angels and Demons, casual reading.
I know.... hence the ;)......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,686
Messages
21,786,600
Members
45,616
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"