Guardians of the Galaxy What was YOUR favorite scene? SPOILERS!!!

Too many to choose from for me, but upon 2nd viewing Yondu and Rockets escape from the Ravagers really stood out. Great song choice and great scene.

The group shot in the finale was also :hmr:

Last edited:
Any time Drax laughed (Dave Bautista's got such an infectious laugh, I can't help it.

I was starting to think it rivaled Cottonmouth's laugh, it was indeed great.

So many scenes my mind is drawing a blank lol.

Loved the Ravager funeral, not because it looked beautiful but because I almost teared up when Kraglin reacted to it. You could see the joy and emotion in him and you know it was a big deal.

Star Lord finding out that Ego killed his mom. Glad it snapped him out of whatever brainwashing he was under, it also showed that he is too like my favorite hero. He would've shot first and ask questions later if Winter Soldier killed his mum.

Whenever Baby Groot kicked and punched Drax. I remember 2 instances and I laughed both times as well as thought it was just super cute.

Yondu and Rocket wrecking everyone. I've seen people not like it because the music and it's the fact they're just murdering everyone but I was loving it. Don't know the Ravagers name but he was the first we saw get tossed out into space, I just felt real bad and anger so Yondu slaughtering them was all right with me.

The 1 inch man conversation, sensitive nipples and tunes during the first fight.

There's probably plenty more, have seen the film 3 times already. I will definitely add it to my bluray collection.

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed about was Ayesha. She was kinda advertised as being the main villain of this movie but she ended up as a minor antagonist at best that had about 10 minutes of screentime overall. I liked what we got (I love Debicki and Ayesha was a fun character) but I can't help but wish we got more. Oh well, at least it looks like she'll be back, and we've still got Hela as our first kickass primary female MCU villain later this year. :woot:

Pretty sure they did that on purpose to hide the fact that Ego was the main villain :) James Gunn has already proved his good at bringing characters back who were left on a cliffhanger in the previous film (Nebula for example) so Ayesha will definetly be back!!

There were so many great scenes, it's hard to choose only one! I'd say the scene that left a huge impact on me was the scene where Yondu, Rocket, and Groot take out the Ravagers to "Come a Little Bit Closer". I thought it was a hilarious touch to have Rocket broadcast it through the ship.

Kurt Russell that guy is a beast of an actor

Nebula and Gamora bonding

Yandu and Peter final scene really got me didn't expect it

Loved seeing Stallone and Hasselhoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"