What was your favorite fight scene?

thor1_u2r5oqx0.gif

thor__mf1ttcjm.gif

Like the majority, the frost giant battle stood out for me.

I agree with you on that one, although I enjoyed Destroyer battle alot more than most for the simple fact that Thor created a TORNADO. :woot:

The tornado was great but the earthquake he caused was also impressive.

The frost giant battle is my favorite, the Destroyer battle was a little bit to short.

I loved the Frost Giant battle! Just epic, although I really liked it when Thor went up against Loki. Battle of the brothers! You could kinda feel the emotion. This film just did so many things RIGHT!

I loved the Frost Giant battle! Just epic, although I really liked it when Thor went up against Loki. Battle of the brothers! You could kinda feel the emotion. This film just did so many things RIGHT!

Right on :word:

To be honest, it's a pretty underrated film in my opinion but that's just me.

Right on :word:

To be honest, it's a pretty underrated film in my opinion but that's just me.

I think its underrated too! Marvel Studios best film so far in my opinion. I so can't wait to see Thor's new adventures post-Avengers.

I think its underrated too! Marvel Studios best film so far in my opinion. I so can't wait to see Thor's new adventures post-Avengers.

Yeah it's my favorite Marvel film as well, I have a good feeling about THOR II so hopefully it turns out even better than the first.:thor:

All of the fights outside of the SHIELD agents fight were amazing. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. One thing about the Frost Giants fight though is it clearly shows he's a planet buster. The Destroyer fight has my favorite scene in the whole movie, him getting the hammer back, and then the Loki fight has a lot of emotional weight. So they're all great in their own ways. I'd pick the Giants fight if I had to though.

All of the fights outside of the SHIELD agents fight were amazing. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. One thing about the Frost Giants fight though is it clearly shows he's a planet buster. The Destroyer fight has my favorite scene in the whole movie, him getting the hammer back, and then the Loki fight has a lot of emotional weight. So they're all great in their own ways. I'd pick the Giants fight if I had to though.

Yeah the Frost Giant battle definately showed Thor's power better than any other fight, although the fight with Loki was good as well and from what I hear their fight in The Avengers is even better.

Overall, I liked the whole Frost Giant battle in the beginning of the film. To be honest, I thought the Destroyer battle was a bit of a let down. But I still loved the movie.

The Frost Giant battle. Thor really showed his mettle in that one.

What do I see there? Thats surprising.

Destroyer battle: 4 votes
Fight with shield agents: 5 votes

Although I enjoyed that simple brawl I think the Destroyer battle was far more impressive. It seems to suffer under the huge popularity of the Frost Giant battle.

Only my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"