Transformers What will sam's first car be?

Trooper

Civilian
Reaction score
I know that hes going to get a transformer as his first car but, which transformer is it? Stupid question but im not a major transformer fan, would be appreciated if someone knows.

Well it SHOULD be a old shape yellow Volkswagen Beetle by right. I.E Bumblebee.
But as far as I know Volkswagen refused Hasbro the right to make a toy of their new Beetle for the Transformers Alternators toyline due to them not wanting there vehicles associated with war and fighting. So no doubt they qont allow the film studio to use the Beetle.

So its up in the air really.

Could they please drop this stupid "boy gets his first car" angle that they are going for. I´v seen Herbie and Back to the Future, give me a war between the good guys and the bad guys.

I never thought that a Transformers movie could get stupid, but they managed to do it. I dont give a crap about a guy getting his first car and neither does any other Transformer fan. Give us Decepticions vs Autobots, give us a war, if I want to see a human angle I can rent any other movie in the videostore.

el brujo138 said:
Could they please drop this stupid "boy gets his first car" angle that they are going for. I´v seen Herbie and Back to the Future, give me a war between the good guys and the bad guys.

I never thought that a Transformers movie could get stupid, but they managed to do it. I dont give a crap about a guy getting his first car and neither does any other Transformer fan. Give us Decepticions vs Autobots, give us a war, if I want to see a human angle I can rent any other movie in the videostore.
Been dropped. That description of the movie proved inaccurate.

ShadowBoxing said:
Been dropped. That description of the movie proved inaccurate.

Really? Well I´ll be damned and so will AICN for giving me the wrong news. Got a source on this?

el brujo138 said:
Really? Well I´ll be damned and so will AICN for giving me the wrong news. Got a source on this?
Yeah...nearly every piece of Transformers news that has come out since then. The original fanboards coined the term, not the news. The story will have Spike buying a covert Autobot spy, however that is a small part of the story and simply a plot device to involve the humans. It is not nor has ever been about a boy and his car.

I would suggest not falling prey to fan board hype (the irony of this statement is not lost on me), that quote was severely taken out of context.

From what little I know the story will start with someone finding a giant hand buried in the Anarctica. From there a war will re-emerge on Earth. Spike will be involved when he accidentally buys an Autobot who has taken refuge on a car lot. I don't know much else for certain beyond a missile field battle scene and that the climax is Optimus and Megatron fighting in LA. So no its not a "boy and his car"....no more than Batman is a "Bruce and his butler"

Unless you've hacked in one of the writters computers I wont belive a thing till the first set pictures come out. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You cant believe anything this early to an upcoming film.

el brujo138 said:

Well Spike (cartoon) / Buster (G1 comic) relationship with Bumblebee has always been a pretty important factor in the the original story and the bridge for kids to feel like *they* could be part of the same universe (via Spike/Buster).

However, I agree that the WHOLE movie shouldn't be some drag racing / tokyo drift type movie where Spike is all of sudden cool and "gets the girl" because he beats some guy in a race.

I'm not totally oppossed to the Camaro... but I'd rather see some other "compact" YELLOW car. Ghetto Street racing nowadays has all sorts of pimped up "regular" small cars (Honda Preludes, Mitsubishi Lancer, etc etc) that all could serve as a cool Bumblebee. Bumblebee need NOT be a "muscle car".... which a Camaro kinda sorta is (relatively speaking).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"