Age of Extinction Who would you LOVE to see in a sequel?

It's concept art for the film from illustrator Ben Procter, who designed some of the bots in the film:

http://www.benprocter.com/SITEv2/HTML/PROJPAGE_Trans_01.html

You can also see a gallery of the Arcee action figure, that was based on the design here:

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&album=Collection/act459

If you like the design and are a member of a Transformers fan site like Seibertron.com or TFW2005.com, feel free to go and post about how much you like the design, I'm hoping it'll catch the eyes of the movie people and they'll consider putting her in movie #2, considering she was cut from the first film.

I even have custom made signatures pics for those forums if anyone is interested.
thanks for the links. that's really cool.
and yeah, she really should be in the second. I female Transformer certainly would attract more girls, too. like my sis...

I really like the Arcee robot design that they did and used for the action figure. However, I kind of think she should have a bigger vehicle for her alt mode, like a car. If she were a bike then her robot mode would only be about 8 feet tall, making her tiny in comparison to the other TFs. I dunno, hopefully they'll get it right when they get around to it.

I had an interesting idea for how Arcee could actually be a pivotal part of the plot in a future Transformers movie, and to my knowledge it's never been done before in the TF-verse. But it's for that reason that I'm guessing it'd get a somewhat heated reaction from a lot of fanboys, so I may want to keep mum about it for now. :cwink:

Decepticons
Thundercraker
Shockwave
Soundwave(Ravage, Rumble, Lazorbeak)
Astrotrain
Skywarp
Onslaught

Autobots
Prowl
Wheeljack
Mirage
Grimlock (Let him be an Excursion)

My updated list
AUTOBOTS:
Prowl, Hound, Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker. Mirage, Skyfire, Blaster, Inferno, Tracks, Warpath, Smokescreen, Air Raid, Skydive, Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, Springer, Steeljaw.

DECEPTICONS:
Skywarp, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Rumble, Laserbeak, Ravage, Bombshell, Hook, Scrapper, Scavenger, Long Haul, Blitzwing, Breakdown, Swindle, Blast Off, Cyclonus, Wreckage (new movie toy).

I just can't wait to see MIRAGE cloak like the Predator. The effects for Mirage are gonna be awesome..if he's used!

Mirage_toy.jpg

apparently bay wants to have an aircraft carrier transforming..thatd be wicked

Some of you other people who dig Hot Rod need to come back me up in the main forum ;)

BTW, has anyone seen the Arcee action figure?

arcee16nt0ge1.jpg

That's one hot piece of plastic. :word:

Love Arcees design, but wouldn't she have to have a holgrams driver on her at ALL TIMES, unlike the rest of the TF's who appeared to have tinted windows in some scenes...?

^ I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of why she was dropped from the script.

Come on, cant any of you see Grimlock as an Excursion. you mean none of you can see this as Grimlock.

Grimlock.jpg

i would like to see soundwave,shockwave, and blurr in there and anyone that turns into a lamborghini cause alout of them have done that at sometime

Wreckage!!!

I'd also like to see:
Arcee
Thundercracker
Grimlock
Bludgeon
Shockwave
Soundwave
Jetfire
Cliffjumper
Long Haul
And of course...

THE REAL DEVASTATOR!!!!

Devastator was supposed to be Brawl. I have no idea why in the movie they call him Devastator but in the game they call him Brawl.

Great idea. Unfortunately, with this current group of filmmakers at the helm (Bay, Murphy, DeSanto and co.) they won't look like their classic forms. More twenty to thirty foot tall piles of scrap for the sequel. I'll pass.

I have a feeling we havent seen the last of Megs. You cant just get rid of Megs in the first movie andd leave Starscream. I for one am hoping to see Megs come back, allowing for further exploration into the relationship of trust and betrayal between the two decepticons. That being said, we may yet see Galvatron as Megs revived. But I just want more Megatron honestly, and I never really was much of a fan of Galvatron.

The Decepticons are ones in question the most at this point, seeing as how Starscream was the only confirmed survivor, and Scorponok may come back as well. Soundwave definitely should be in there, possibly setting up a conflict between Starscream's Seeker faction and the Megatron loyalists. If they are going to do Soundwave, he should be pretty big and turn into something sizeable, allowing for the use of his mini-cassettes. They could still be cassettes, just really big, and transform into their main battle modes, which should be about the size of a grown man to solve the size-changing problem the writers talked about.

Constructicons are a must. I dont see a size-change issue here.

The Dinobots are a possibility, Grimlock would be pretty sweet.

I dont know about Autobots. I always was more of a fan of the Decepticons than the Autobots. :trans:

Inferno, Sideswipe :trans:

Bad guys, anyone :trans:

i want to see hot rod and prowl. they are my favorites and i want to see soundwave in the next one too along with thundercracker

I'd love to see a bunch of them, just please, PLEASE, none of those lame cartoon plalette swaps!! Same alt mode, same robot mode, just a different color. Please none of that.

I'd love to see a bunch of them, just please, PLEASE, none of those lame cartoon plalette swaps!! Same alt mode, same robot mode, just a different color. Please none of that.

Agreed. After a while I couldnt tell who was who anymore because every damn robot had at least 1 other robot that looked identical minus a color change. Not cool. :whatever:

Hands down I would love to see Sound Wave kickin it with the tunes. Maybe play some Hardcore Techo or something. Also accompanying him would definitely be Ravage and Lazerbeak. Instead of bringing back a character Like frenzy, just go with a decent looking character like Rumble. Though it would be a little early in the Movie, I wouldn't mind seeing Skyfire. Atleast theyd have a decent flying Autobot in their ranks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"