Age of Extinction Who would you LOVE to see in a sequel?

I like the movie Megatron's Cybertron design now. The only reason i want to see him with an earth alt mode is because it gives the film makers a chance to make Megatron look more like his G1 design, like Prime.

I don't know what Megatron's earth form will be. Most likely a jet but a more powerful or bigger jet than starscream obviously.

Autobots I would love to see:
-Cliffjumper
-Hound
-Hot Rod
-Ultra Magnus

Decepticons
-Shockwave
-Soundwave
-Devastator (Constructicons maybe 3 or 4)

I won't post the robots that I would love to see.

I'll post the robots that we're LIKELY to see.

Since the first movie seemed stuffed and lacking character development in some areas, it is INSANE to imagine anymore than 14-15 Transformers to be put into the next movie. Some people have huge lists of characters and will end up being the same ones complaining about the lack of dialogue and development (Although the cartoons were known to do this as well).

Autobots:
-Prime
-Ironhide
-Ratchet
-Bumblebee
-Wheeljack
-Mirage
-Hound

Decepticons:
-Megatron/Galvatron (revived)
-Starscream
-Scorponok
-Thundercracker
-Devastator (remodeled w/ Constructicons)
-Soundwave w/ Ravage/Rumble/Laserbeak

I wouldn't personally keep Devastator, but since I've read talks about there being a possible place for him and the Constructicons in the sequel, I figure I better put him in.

-TNC

tnc, I love that list. If it was possible to work in Hot Rod, Prowl, Skywarp and Shockwave, it'd perfect to me.

I repeat, Thundercracker must be in the sequel, to be an aerial partner for Starscream, and to also be the lone Decepticon that somewhat doesn't fully agree with what Megatron is doing.

I repeat, Thundercracker must be in the sequel, to be an aerial partner for Starscream, and to also be the lone Decepticon that somewhat doesn't fully agree with what Megatron is doing.

I agree. He has always been my favorite of the Decepticon Jets for that reason.

I won't post the robots that I would love to see.

I'll post the robots that we're LIKELY to see.

Since the first movie seemed stuffed and lacking character development in some areas, it is INSANE to imagine anymore than 14-15 Transformers to be put into the next movie. Some people have huge lists of characters and will end up being the same ones complaining about the lack of dialogue and development (Although the cartoons were known to do this as well).

Autobots:
-Prime
-Ironhide
-Ratchet
-Bumblebee
-Wheeljack
-Mirage
-Hound

Decepticons:
-Megatron/Galvatron (revived)
-Starscream
-Scorponok
-Thundercracker
-Devastator (remodeled w/ Constructicons)
-Soundwave w/ Ravage/Rumble/Laserbeak

I wouldn't personally keep Devastator, but since I've read talks about there being a possible place for him and the Constructicons in the sequel, I figure I better put him in.

-TNC

I could live with the line-up you outlined. Though I would replace Hound with Prowl and possibly add Sideswipe to the Autobot line-up. You could bring back Barricade for the Decepticons. You could also add Skywarp and possibly Shockwave to the Decepticon line-up.

DigiFicWriter, do you have any pictures of those toys. I've ever been into G1 and there are some characters that I don't know (Longarm, Dreadwing etc.)

I also read that there is an Air Raid toy. He'd be great for a movie. It'll give the Autobots a jet.

Arcee all the way!!! I'm pissed to hear that she was going to be in the first one and was cut because fan complaints. I'm not the only one who has mentioned her on this thread. What do people have a problem with her?

I agree wholeheartedly.

Here's who I'd like to see added to the sequel:

AUTOBOTS:
Ultra-Magnus
Inferno
Cliffjumper
Sideswipe

DECEPTICONS:
Shockwave
Soundwave
Skywarp
Thundercracker
Constructicons

I don't think they will do Soundwave AND Shockwave so I bet Soundwave will be in it

Should they do the Insecticons?
180px-Dw_coverart_3insecticons.jpg

So my definite list of transformers for the sequel;

In addition the current Autobots- Bumblebee, Ironhide, Optimus Prime, Ratchet
Autobots
Inferno
Mirage

In addition to sole surviving Decepticon Starscream, (Unknown status of Barricade and Scorponok) With the Constructicons, being the bulk of the new decepticon force on earth, being lead by shockwave or starscream. And since Bonecrusher is dead (he didn't even have a alt.mode disguised as a construction vehicle).

Decepticons
Shockwave
Scrapper
Scavenger
Mixmaster
Hook
Long Haul

Hi guys, new here - this is my very first post!

For me, I would love to see the Arcee design in the sequel. Could you imagine this bike transforming while driving full speed? Sure, she would make a smaller robot, but she could act as Mikeala's protector now, since she lost her vespa scooter in the first film...

Arcee-BikeMode.jpg

ZOOMPIC_Trans_DeadEnds_Arcee_3_XL.jpg

constructicons are pretty much like Megazord right?

Recently, I've begun to hope that Jetfire will be one of the new Autobots in the sequel. An interesting backstory involving him as a former Decepticon who switched sides, aerial support for the Autobots, and some fight scenes between him and Starscream, would make him a great addition.

Recently, I've begun to hope that Jetfire will be one of the new Autobots in the sequel. An interesting backstory involving him as a former Decepticon who switched sides, aerial support for the Autobots, and some fight scenes between him and Starscream, would make him a great addition.

I'm totally down with Jetfire in the sequel. He would be awesome. Except I think he should be more of a spy/recon at first. You see starscream return to earth with 7+ decepticon protoforms and a couple seconds later this other protoform comes down and follows them for a while before breaking off and crash landing into an airport, taking the form of the new boeing 787. He could be pretty mysterious for most of the movie with no insignias on him, but he shows up later and saves Optimus from Megatron/Galvatron or the Constructicons. Later on he'd function as aerial support/autobot transporter.

After just witnessing the best cartoon adoptation ever I can't wait for the sequel (THERE HAS TO BE ONE NOW SURELY?!)

Bay has to introduce more Autobots & Decepticons to the Fans.

So here's My list of who'd I like to see in the sequel

Autobots

Optimus Prime
Iron Hide
Wheeljack
DinoBots
Hot Rod
Hound
Blurr
Arcee
Bumblebee
Rachett
Mirage
Omega Supereme
Ultra Magness
Jazz

Decepticons

Megatron/Galvatron
StarScream
SoundWave
Ravage
Lazerbeak
Devestator
Constructicons
Astrotrain
Darkwing
Scorpioncs

Agree/Disagree? Let me know:trans:

man...some time ago...Bay said he wanted to put an entire aircraft carrier to become a Transformer, but he couldn't for some motives.
so...this is what I would love to see in the second. and Unicron in the third.

Hi guys, new here - this is my very first post!

For me, I would love to see the Arcee design in the sequel. Could you imagine this bike transforming while driving full speed? Sure, she would make a smaller robot, but she could act as Mikeala's protector now, since she lost her vespa scooter in the first film...

Arcee-BikeMode.jpg

ZOOMPIC_Trans_DeadEnds_Arcee_3_XL.jpg
sorry the double post, but.....man...that's awesome. where did you find this pic? and yeah...this really could happen in the second movie, would be perfect since, like you said, she lost her Vespa scooter.

sorry the double post, but.....man...that's awesome. where did you find this pic? and yeah...this really could happen in the second movie, would be perfect since, like you said, she lost her Vespa scooter.

It's concept art for the film from illustrator Ben Procter, who designed some of the bots in the film:

http://www.benprocter.com/SITEv2/HTML/PROJPAGE_Trans_01.html

You can also see a gallery of the Arcee action figure, that was based on the design here:

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&album=Collection/act459

If you like the design and are a member of a Transformers fan site like Seibertron.com or TFW2005.com, feel free to go and post about how much you like the design, I'm hoping it'll catch the eyes of the movie people and they'll consider putting her in movie #2, considering she was cut from the first film.

I even have custom made signatures pics for those forums if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"