Age of Extinction Who would you LOVE to see in a sequel?

gkokujin

Sidekick
Reaction score
aside from seeing soundwave, Lazerbeak or other fore front characters.
what Transformer would you love to see?

I KNOW they could NEVER get him right because he would be effing massive, but i **** my pants if I got to see Omega Supreme.

Was Arcee a forefront character? uz thats the only character i'd like to appear in the sequel

I'd like to see the Dinobots-- however, the movie rationale for how they choose dinosaur forms would be tough..

Also, I want to see the combining Transformers-- Constructicons, Aerialbots, etc., with their merged forms, of course.. if you had to limit it to just one, I'd pick Constructicons..

beyond that, I'd like to see Hot Rod, Kup, and Wheeljack..

Okay, ASIDE from Soundwave and the cassettes, I would love to see the Dinobots. Who else? Hmm... Would you consider Ultra Magnus a forefront character since he wasn't in the first two seasons? I'd also like an appearance from the Quintessons, possibly in a third film.

Ultra Magnus wasn't in the first 2 seasons but did play a very big role later ................... I would certainly like to see him in the next film. I personally think he would be a great second-in-command to Optimus Prime, they could write him in as having been left on Cybertron to look after things while Prime and the others go to Earth.

Personally I'd love to see the Autobots establish some kind of base on earth and use this an excuse to introduce Metroplex, but as Bay is going for the realistic approach I doubt that they will have any fixed abode on Earth - I'm sure the government would constantly be trying to break in.

If the rumours of Unicron appearing in a sequel are true, then there's no reason we can't even see Megatron become Galvatron as in the original 1986 film.

Gaz

Autobots:
Wheeljack and Mirage.

Decepticons:
Soundwave, and 'earth-mode' Megatron.

Autobots: Prowl,Hound, and the twins

Decepticons: Soundwave & crew, Devastator

Arcee, Thundercracker, Swindle, Dreadwing, and any other character Hasbro is padding into the toy line presently that isn't actually in the movie. That way when the sequel hits I won't have to spend money collecting figures I'll already have. :woot:

Autobots:
Prowl
Wheeljack
Mirage
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker

Decepticons:
Shockwave
Soundwave w/ Rumble, Ravage, & Laserbeak
Thundercracker
Skywarp

Those are pretty much the ones I would want to see most. Though it would be great if they could also get the Dinobots and a combiner in there.

Autobots:
Prowl
Wheeljack
Mirage
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker

Decepticons:
Shockwave
Soundwave w/ Rumble, Ravage, & Laserbeak
Thundercracker
Skywarp

Those are pretty much the ones I would want to see most. Though it would be great if they could also get the Dinobots and a combiner in there.
Well, i don't think we'll see Prowl because the whole Barricade/Police car similarity. Sunsteaker looks to muck like BB. But otherwise i like your list.
It will be really interesting to see how they do Skywarp and Thundercracker.

Well, i don't think we'll see Prowl because the whole Barricade/Police car similarity. Sunsteaker looks to muck like BB. But otherwise i like your list.
It will be really interesting to see how they do Skywarp and Thundercracker.

I agree. That probably does lower Prowl's chances from appearing. Still, Optimus is going to need a new second-in-command and a Prowl vs. Barricade would be interesting.

I'd like to see Soundwave from the Decepticons and Blaster from the Autobots and have them re-enact the scene from the animated movie where their tapes were duking it out in the radio tower. That'd be a nice little treat to throw in for a fight sequence.

Megan Fox naked in the shower

The Dinobots, Soundwave, Shockwave, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Wheeljack, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Prowl, Houd...is that too many?

Take out the Dinobots, Thundercracker, Sunstreaker, and Hound and that would be a good list. Jetfire could work as well.

Take out the Dinobots, Thundercracker, Sunstreaker, and Hound and that would be a good list. Jetfire could work as well.

So you want: Soundwave, Shockwave, Skywarp, Wheeljack, Mirage and Prowl? Yeah I would be happy with just those as well. Although I love the Dinobots...I don't think I would be too disappointed if they never came into a movie.

Thundercracker and Soundwave

I really, really, really want to see Prowl and Soundwave make it into the sequel.

Dinobots, Constructicons

transformers_dinobot.jpg

Soundwave, Arcee

Autobots
Blurr, Acree, Blaster (no cassettes), Wheeljack, Hound, Inferno and Ultra Magnus!!

Decepticons
Soundwave (with cassettes...especially Ravage and Laserbreak), a Triple Changer (preferably Astrotrain) and the Insecticons!!!

Dinobots, contructicons, and soundwave. But I wonder what he would tranform into, I doubt a giant boombox. I could see him turning into a mainfarme computer though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"