Comics What will the END of Spider-Man be?

Jourmugand said:
Some arc written by Stan Lee himself,that would be a true ending to Spider-Man in my guess.It should be done,considering all the insane things happening to him recently.

The end of Peter Parker already happened. Haven't you guys been keeping up with the Spider titles? He already died during the Other.:)

A comic book finale... If it was I'd like to see Stan Lee write it... He was the first thus he should be the last writer to write Spidey... Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the First and the Last... sorry, I've been playing Xenogears... I'd like to see Peter having a happy ending... Norman FINALLY DIES...

Doc_OCK_4MUGEN said:
A comic book finale... If it was I'd like to see Stan Lee write it... He was the first thus he should be the last writer to write Spidey... Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the First and the Last... sorry, I've been playing Xenogears... I'd like to see Peter having a happy ending... Norman FINALLY DIES...

Norman died in 1973.

Norman was brought back in 1996. Crap, but it happened.

He died in '73 but "Returned from Europe" in '96... so going to Europe is like being dead... according to Marvel... I liked it better when Norman was dead, but now he's become t3h gr33n scap3g0at... who can c0m3 back fr0m t3h
d3ad with Wolverine healing factor...

isnt Stan writing Spider-man the End???

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Norman was brought back in 1996. Crap, but it happened.

The real Norman died in 1973.

The current guy is a stranger. Or, hopefully, the "Master Clone".

Doc_OCK_4MUGEN said:
He died in '73 but "Returned from Europe" in '96... so going to Europe is like being dead... according to Marvel... I liked it better when Norman was dead, but now he's become t3h gr33n scap3g0at... who can c0m3 back fr0m t3h
d3ad with Wolverine healing factor...

So that's where you go when you die...overseas.

The end will be that Peter and Norman Osborn gets married ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"