Sequels Will Peter Parker die?

JamesBartlett

Civilian
Reaction score
This is pretty self explanatory. In Sam Raimi's trilogy, we didn't see the exact ending that was pictured because the end of Spider-Man 3 wasn't intended to be the end, so it wasn't left off to greatly.

So, since The Amazing Spider-Man is looking as though it will be ended up nicely - what do you think Peter Parker's fate will be?

Will he die in a heroic way just like he did in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics or alternatively, what endings could you see for Webb's Peter Parker?

they won't kill him off because killing off the hero is always a risk as if you don't do it well then fans will hate it and you can't do anything about it, but if you do it well then you still killed off their favorite character and people still might not like it

so he won't ever die

Last edited:
There's no point at all in killing Peter.

Alright, so if they don't kill him how else would they end a brilliant series like that?

For some reason, I have a feeling they will. But Andrew is right in that they've had too many deaths already, so it could be redundant.

However, perhaps a near death experience would be better. You know, where the audience thinks he's definitely dead, but miraculously he makes a comeback.

For some reason, I have a feeling they will. But Andrew is right in that they've had too many deaths already, so it could be redundant.

However, perhaps a near death experience would be better. You know, where the audience thinks he's definitely dead, but miraculously he makes a comeback.

Exactly what I was thinking :up: Maybe Peter somehow feels defeated and give up but then he remembers his friends or Gwen and how much he must continue fighting for.

Exactly what I was thinking :up: Maybe Peter somehow feels defeated and give up but then he remembers his friends or Gwen and how much he must continue fighting for.

That would be ideal, but don't forget Uncle Ben ;)

I don't want to delve into a comparison to the original trilogy, but this series also needs a few moments where it highlights Spidey's triumph.

They have a great opportunity to do that with him going against the S6.

That would be ideal, but don't forget Uncle Ben ;)

I don't want to delve into a comparison to the original trilogy, but this series also needs a few moments where it highlights Spidey's triumph.

They have a great opportunity to do that with him going against the S6.

Poor Uncle Ben! :csad: Yep,flashbacks about what happened over the years would be the way to go IMO.

Agreed. The Sinister Six must be his new biggest challenge and he should feel defeated for some time just to RISE again! :hehe:

Poor Uncle Ben! :csad: Yep,flashbacks about what happened over the years would be the way to go IMO.

Agreed. The Sinister Six must be his new biggest challenge and he should feel defeated for some time just to RISE again! :hehe:

Definitely.

At the same time, they would have to do it without being redundant, as they already showed a comeback in TASM2. But generally speaking, yes, its been a while since we've had a moment where we've been convinced that Spidey is finished at the hands of one of his villains.

Alright, so if they don't kill him how else would they end a brilliant series like that?

That's the only way to finish a series? Not really

That would be pretty awesome! :up:

The series will finish with a beautiful swinging sequence towards moon as the credits starts to roll. We don't need any more deaths.

It's not necessary to finish this series with the death of the main character. Other posters already pointed out that these movies already had enough deaths and I also wouldn't want to have a depressing type of Spider-man like in Spider-man Reign. A nice ending for the character would be just like what Bilbo said in the Fellowship of the ring: "And he lived happily ever after... to the end of his days."

The series will finish with a beautiful swinging sequence towards moon as the credits starts to roll. We don't need any more deaths.

The only way for this to end up great is if Spider-Man does a barrell roll.

Spidey will join the Avenging League of Extraordinary X-4 and fight the Death Star Empires of Ultron.

Imagine if this ends the same way Breaking Bad did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"