Names you can't name your kids

I would have loved to be named Lucifer.

Anal:funny:

I knew a guy named Prince. I don't see what the big deal is there.

"Number 16 Bus Shelter" was cleared as a name for a child. This is awesome.

I thought this was kind of funny.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/world/asia/new-zealand-stange-baby-names/index.html

Never heard of a state telling you what you can and can't name your kid.

With the exception of "Lucifer", most of these names aren't really ordinary personal names.

Also funny, because there was actually a "St. Lucifer".

As soon as every single human being on this Earth is smart enough to acknowledge that it's not okay to name your son Adolf Hitler, the state won't have to. :o

I will say, some of the names parents are giving their kids these days are bordering on cruel.

Last edited:
Supposedly Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer was originally named Adolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.

There was an 'Adolf's Sporting Goods' store in my old neighborhood, which I found a little odd (especially considering it was a predominantly Jewish neighborhood).

i know this guy who named his kids " Justice" and "Dodge"( dude is a big time car enthusiast)... i am thinking myself if you have another are you going to name them "Pontiac"?! that dude is outta his mind!

There was an 'Adolf's Sporting Goods' store in my old neighborhood, which I found a little odd (especially considering it was a predominantly Jewish neighborhood).

Believe it or not, Adolf was a very popular Jewish name. Before they all got kicked out of Germany / murdered by a guy named Adolf, of course.

Believe it or not, Adolf was a very popular Jewish name. Before they all got kicked out of Germany / murdered by a guy named Adolf, of course.

Much like the mustache, he just ruined the name for everyone. :o

Much like the mustache, he just ruined the name for everyone. :o
Well, to be fair, that mustache wasn't very stylish anyway. So he kind of did everyone a favor with ruining that particular look.

Louis CK has a great bit about naming kids...""There are no laws, there should be a couple of laws... I wanna name my kid with no vowels, Pnnnsngltnnnn or FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, just 40 F's."
Or I want to name my kid a phrase like "Ladies and Gentlemen." "This is my son, Ladies and Gentlemen...or when they're bad I can yell, Ladies and Gentlemen PLEASE!" -Louis CK

I'd link it from Youtube, but it is NSFW because of language.

If anyone cares to know Adolf means "noble wolf". Well technically it's a derivative of a longer name that meant that. It was once among the most popular names in Germany.

I'm told that a **** load Germans born in the 30's and 40's had to change their first name later, because like a million babies were named Adolf (after you know you).

If anyone cares to know Adolf means "noble wolf". Well technically it's a derivative of a longer name that meant that. It was once among the most popular names in Germany.

I'm told that a **** load Germans born in the 30's and 40's had to change their first name later, because like a million babies were named Adolf (after you know you).

There's actually a documentary called "Meet the Hitlers" where they go around meeting and talking to people with the last name Hitler and how it has effected their lives(usually in really negative ways even though they are of no relation).

Hitler should be happy his dad changed their family name. It was originally "Schicklgruber".

I think it's safe to say that "Heil Schicklgruber" wouldn't have taken off.

Hitler should be happy his dad changed their family name. It was originally "Schicklgruber".

I think it's safe to say that "Heil Schicklgruber" wouldn't have taken off.
But think of the ramifications. NO ONE is going to give the Heil Schicklgruber and follow that.

But "Doing The Schicklgruber." That sounds like a dance craze that could have been HUGE back then.

You can't blame the Asian culture for having last names like Wang and/or Dong.

But think of the ramifications. NO ONE is going to give the Heil Schicklgruber and follow that.

But "Doing The Schicklgruber." That sounds like a dance craze that could have been HUGE back then.

Lmao there is an alternate reality where hipsters are doing the Schicklgruber right now.

Weird that NZ banned "Royal" and "Royale." Those are actual names.

I believe, judging by some of the other banned names, that they were worried that someone would impersonate royalty / nobility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"