What would you do if you were invulnerable?

You wake up one morning and realize you can't be hurt. At all. By anything.

Keep in mind that you CAN still be contained (ie. thrown in prison), but bullets/knives/bombs/etc. bounce off your super skin.

Where would you go with this?
simple, i'd fall in love.

I'd do **** all, lest I risk a life spent in isolation whilst men in white coats perform tests and tick check boxes.

I would set myself on fire and then charge at people in the street to freak them out!

i would let kids sucker punch me all day for a quarter a piece.

Start a strange T.V. show where I do different stunts every week with disclaimers "don't try to do this folks, it could get you killed". (Target for an amatuer knife thrower, human cannonball, etc.)

I'd say "talkin' bout my generation, we're gonna rule the population"

Fried Gold said:
Couldn't you just do that anyway?

Yeah but I'd no longer be waiting on the times to start a changin'.

Anyone see the word play I'm doing here?

Every day I would walk straight into the Oval Office and take a big steaming dump right on W's desk. Every day.

I would become a daredevil making money by day ... and at night I would wear a helmet/faceplate like Dr. Doom to protect from Gas Etc. and become a hero. Rescuing people from fires, taking out bad guys, robbers ... hunting criminals and taking them out ... like Ghost Rider / Batman ...

If i were invunerable, i'd be him
luke_cage_01.jpg

But I would charge higher rates and I'd live in LA, and would have married an actress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"