What would you do if you were invisible?

the temptation to do things of questionable morality would be far too strong to not indulge in from time to time. but i'd keep it to rather harmless things. but i would also make great efforts to do good things as well.

the temptation to do things of questionable morality would be far too strong to not indulge in from time to time. but i'd keep it to rather harmless things. but i would also make great efforts to do good things as well.

I bet you would sneak into festivals and gigs that had sold out, so would I, lol, I think questionable stuff like that would be all I would do at this point in my life.
and if I saw any idiots giving people hassle at the gigs i would pee in their pints.

These threads pretty much prove that humans would all end up in hell were there no consequences to their actions.

These threads pretty much prove that humans would all end up in hell were there no consequences to their actions.
No, for two reasons. First, I don't believe there is a hell. Second, I'm not evil, I'm just opportunistic. I wouldn't want to rape someone while I was invisible, or kill anyone either. I would steal money though, and probably from people who could afford to lose a little.

Just more proof to my theory that "doing the right thing" isn't in human nature. You don't have to teach a kid to tell a lie. It's just part of who we are.

No, for two reasons. First, I don't believe there is a hell. Second, I'm not evil, I'm just opportunistic. I wouldn't want to rape someone while I was invisible, or kill anyone either. I would steal money though, and probably from people who could afford to lose a little.

Well, as long as you only steal I guess you're ok.

Just more proof to my theory that "doing the right thing" isn't in human nature. You don't have to teach a kid to tell a lie. It's just part of who we are.

I'd be genuinely curious to see an experiment done with removing all legal consequences of someone's actions, for like a year or so. And just seeing what they ended up doing.

It's kinda like when a thief or a murderer gets caught and is then sorry for what they did, it makes you wonder. Are they sorry for committing the crime, or are they sorry they got caught?

I would screw around with people. Not hurt or anything, just drive them to the point of insanity

It's kinda like when a thief or a murderer gets caught and is then sorry for what they did, it makes you wonder. Are they sorry for committing the crime, or are they sorry they got caught?

The truth-test is whether they would they feel bad about the crime as they lounged on the sands of an island beach.

If they stopped in-between sips of a pina colada and thought to themselves "man, I really feel bad about robbing that bank. that wasn't my money and I don't deserve it". Then I can say they're genuinely sorry.

Go to the local nudie bar and see what really goes on in the back.

Find a way to get rich, preferably legally.

Fight crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"